Reviews for Living Among Leaves
blbeer chapter 21 . 5/26/2014
hehehe its kinda funny to see how stupid people were back then just because they didnt know...but we all know the 4ths name lol
SkywardStrike chapter 45 . 4/8/2014
So... Tobi Vs Kakashi...Tobi chose Kakashi...Was it because he killed Rin?
Storylover Vodhr chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
I...

What? I'm not sure just happened.

Did she get peer pressured into sex? Was that intentional?

I'm genuinely confused.
RaidenUzumaki14 chapter 24 . 12/24/2013
i think its funny how the 4th ended up is dad and u were so adamant he wasn't. but Im loving the story.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
Bad idea to get a intimate seen like this when they barely have any emotional ties of "love" it feels wrong intimacy of this caliber should be only written when there marry. Cause really it makes the moment shallow you should of ploted there bonding better for reaching commitment and feelings of love for each other before this its a really bad idea to start of like this especially since their feelings for each other are not even clear to either one. So yeah it feels wrong like a one time deal or worst makes hinata look bad as well as naruto so please dont do this again in your future written is poor relationship develelopement really really poor the worst of its kind.
The critic chapter 67 . 10/2/2013
As u may not know i am the review critic
This is a post to inform you that your fanfiction creation was truly amazing
I have read hundreds of fanfiction stories based on naruto and dragonballz
But this is one of the three that I have decided deserves my recognition that I post a review on
Congratulations!
Keep creating these master piece fanfictions
If u need support or ideas for another master piece (among common amateurs)
Email me at
MariSkep chapter 42 . 7/12/2013
My god, Ino. And I thought Naruto was bad at this kinda shit.
Ichigouzumaki chapter 35 . 6/30/2013
If Hinata dies I will kill you! This is a great fanfic but I will never forgive you if she dies
narutothekyuby chapter 56 . 6/20/2013
WAIT is hinata preagnant or not 'Cu's I'm confused
Guest chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
Yo dude you did really good for your first time you dia really nice long lemon ;)
shadowwolf88 chapter 67 . 2/22/2013
u should continue it
Tenacious Sage chapter 67 . 2/2/2013
wow you had me hooked from start to finish. epic story!
Guest chapter 22 . 1/1/2013
lemon !?
Guest chapter 20 . 1/1/2013
MINITO IS HIS DADS NAME YOU MORON !
Guest chapter 14 . 1/1/2013