Reviews for Living Among Leaves
ranbo neal chapter 14 . 4/23/2012
Wow...a different type of Hinata! Super...she stands up to even Hiashi. Naruto sure has changed her for the better in your version...way to go!
ranbo neal chapter 13 . 4/23/2012
I had a sick feeling in the earlier chapter when Naruto's arm was removed...but I also felt that the Fox would help him get it back. Good job of getting Hinata back onto center stage. Good chap.
ranbo neal chapter 10 . 4/23/2012
Soooo...where is Hinata while all of the action is taking place? This does remind me a bit of the manga now...
ranbo neal chapter 8 . 4/23/2012
Good action...now get Naruto and Hinata involved against the snake.
ranbo neal chapter 7 . 4/23/2012
I love the story so far...I love action and look forward to what is to come. But, You have had plenty of action already...if you count the action between Naruto and Hinata:)
ranbo neal chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
Good for Naruto...he finally made the right choice and stuck with Hinata. I like the way you had Sakura burst right into his house and see it all. Fine writing.
ranbo neal chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
A cliffhanger plus a mystery...good touch. I like your writing style...it is easy and fun to read.
ranbo neal chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
Wow...good writing. Naruto doesn't fool around here.
ranbo neal chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
Cool chapter...Naruto is figuring some things out. Funny also...I will keep reading!
ranbo neal chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Super action and dramatic situation. The plot thickens...I like the action that Naruto takes when he sees that Hinata is injured and that he sticks to medical care in that situation. Excellent writing.
ranbo neal chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I like the plot that you have put into play in the first chapter. I look forward to seeing what you do with it. Great writing style.
oliver2662 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
will read just colicting right now you start an list

so far first ch alsoem
D00rFr4m3 chapter 9 . 5/4/2011
I have three words that describe Sakura is amazing detail. Stupidly Stubborn Bitch. Right? Giving her like for Sasuke when hes SO obviously a lost cause...
kingkickass chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
i like it
shugosailormewmewz21 chapter 20 . 4/2/2011
I thought the fourth Hokage's name was Minato. Thats what the manga says it never lies! At least I think so...
675 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »