Reviews for Living Among Leaves
Maned Wolf Goddess chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
HA BITCH GOT WAT SHE DESERVED HAHAHA

srry im usually not like this but i hate sakura no offence to saku fans but thats my opinion she don't deserve naruto!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
I do hope Sakura ends up fining love soon. Her thoughts about how the men she love always abandon her hurts and makes me feel sorry for her. But I hope Naruto and Hinata have a long and happy relationship!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 5 . 3/18/2007
When Jiraiya is that serious I'd listen to him. Otherwise I'd dismiss most of what he says about relationships. I can't wait to see what happens next!
PaulRap Raptor chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
better then mine but still this is really good keep up the good work
Dragon Man 180 chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
A very good for a first time lemon, both for you and the characters. Simple and to the point makes it work. And if Jiraiya tries to get details let Naruto give him 10 years of pain!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 3 . 3/18/2007
Woot, Lemon! Poor Naruto, but he should give back the shirt and bra with a note saying why he had to remove them. I would expect Sakura to figure it out after seeing Hinata's chest bandaged.
PaulRap Raptor chapter 3 . 3/18/2007
this was great and Yea for Lemons keep up the good work
Nara Shikaku chapter 3 . 3/18/2007
i like how naruto locked himself in his closet for protection. lol.
Maned Wolf Goddess chapter 2 . 3/17/2007
this very good nice work indeed.
PaulRap Raptor chapter 2 . 3/17/2007
exelent story keep up the good work
Nara Shikaku chapter 2 . 3/17/2007
i like how you remembered about the other clones scouting the area. most people seem to neglect the little extras. very nice set up. looking forward to the next update.
Aero-mach chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
I loved both chapters keep up the good work and read my story Naruto and the mystery island. Thank you
Dragon Man 180 chapter 2 . 3/17/2007
I hope Raikou died from Naruto's attack, Naruto got lucky his clone arrived when it did. A little longer and Naruto might not have been able to avoid hitting Hinata.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Nice setup. I'm eager to see what's up with Sai and Yamato leaving without permission when Yamato is needed to oversee Naruto's training. I'm eager to see what happens next!
Nara Shikaku chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
i liked this first chapter, i'm looking forward to the next update. good job. keep it up.
675 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45