Reviews for This Is Horrible
Lucia Di Lammermoor chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
My...That was certainly something. I'm just not sure what, though.
anonentity chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Abused fish and a ridiculous pun? I don't suppose that's the drinking village with a fishing problem. No, couldn't be.

I enjoyed your expendable original characters. Or rather, the fact that said original characters were expendable.

Poor Nny. Those projectile lungs will get you every time.
LittleMagenta chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
So Foamy is...like...god.

And this was...wow...
My Name Here chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Hahahaha! Projectile lungs... That's hilarious!

I do know emo peoples and yes, I did notice that they do stuff like that and just like Foamy and Nny; I have urges to kill them too. But I don't cause killing people is hard work and not for the lazy.
Sweet and sour sauce chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
The was a very emo story of emo-ness.

I'm gonna go stab that bus now.
The Magic Pocket Turtle chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Heh heh, that was actually kind of funny. Love the squirrils and the Super Emo Blast. :) I actually hang out with allot of people who could be classified as emo(and often are, in fact, it's become such a problem that we're no longer allowed to use the word "emo" in school, so now people just say "that word that rhymes with Nemo" instead) and I find all this emo-steryotyping very amusing.

Actually, this sounds like a really good sketch or mini-movie thing.
OsirisPidgeon chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Yay!
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
That was HNB-worthy, man. Really.
Mrs. Terwilliger chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
THAT WAS HILARIOUS. Heh... none of it had to do with Nny until the very end... the whole time I was thing "where is nny? I hope he kkills those emo bastards." and he did. Yayness.