Reviews for A Wedding To A Funeral
hollyi0i chapter 1 . 3/15
Your story made me cry but i loved it great work
xmysteriousunknownx chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
thts so sadd. i almost cried *sobs awesome story :D
ILoveSxS chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
OMG I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW ! THAT WAS SO SAD THEY JUST GOT MARRIED! THAT BICTH AMI I'LL KILL HER!
beth chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
absouloutly love that song my mum used to sing that to me wen i was little befor id go to sleep
renzie17 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW!

GENIUS!

MY DAD USED TO SING ME THAT SONG! SO SAD!
OmniousSilence chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
Just...no. I couldn't really get into the story, sasuke was overly OOC(unless he was on prozac,lol), and they are both ninjas goddam it! They can deflect one kunai from one crazy untrained fangirl! TOO...MANY...OVER-USED TOPICS*dies*.And seriously, all you reviewers that are crying because of this, you either don't know what true pain is, or you've had a perfect little fairy-tale lives that has never seen pain and you think the world is a wonderful, happy place._

Stupid pricks.../rant/
Sakura the Crystal Rose chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
this is a great story!you better keep on writing!i wanna read the two other stories!
PISHApie chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
OH MY GOD!

STUPID FAN GIRL!

I love the story though
Destiny of Darkness chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
(shudders) uh t-that part were Sasuke sang was scary,cute but scary.
Obsidian.Jade.Love chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Omg .. I can't stop crying.

Sasuke went to visit her grave often to talk to her. He came whenever he had the chance.

“Sakura. I miss you so much. It‘s just not the same without you. I can never love another person like the way I loved you. I still do. I don‘t think that I‘ll ever be able to move on without you. The house is so empty without you. Life‘s empty without you. My heart‘s empty without you.”

that's the part. where i just exploded with tears. OMG! you have to make more fanfics like this.. or atleast continue this of how sasuke grieves or whatever, im just in love with this!
S.A.Hikari chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
oh, thats really sad.
flyingwhirlwinds chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
this is the saddest story ever...my keyboard is getting wet...my grandma probably thinks im crazy...(sob)..nice job...definitely going in my favorites lst...
CANCELLED-CANCELLED chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Wow, my heart is aching right now. I'm so sad that I'm crying. I have two questions though. On Sakura's grave stone, wouldn't it be UCHIHA Sakura, instead of HARUNO Sakura? And, how did Sasuke kill himself? It's okay if you don't want to answer these questions, I don't mind.
The biggest ikarishipping Fan chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
D8 WHAT! Where's that crazy fangirl *take out kunai*

Great story though
Fireyoukaigirl chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
That's so SAD *literally crying over here* At least they were able to be together in the end. I really liked this and it's going in my favorites list.