Reviews for Shining Collection: Season 2
LoveChild Rosie chapter 15 . 7/19/2007
Aw! So cuute so cutee!

3 I'll marry Alphonse D
Daddy Elric chapter 14 . 7/9/2007
xDD Toadies... xD That's cute, Taisa! Where'd you get that idea? o-o xD We just got an idea for this prompt, except a KH drabble. xD Ed's like YEAH COME FIND ME and Roy's like OO xD So adorable. Moar, you! O
Daddy Elric chapter 13 . 7/8/2007
xDD Did they just come out to have like a party or what? So strange. xD O Taya, get your hands off! Ed's! xD Why is Roy going around kissing other people? Bastard. xD Ed's jealous. xD BITCH CIRCLE! Taya's in it now? Ed doesn't want her. But then again it's not his choice considering he isn't like the owner of the bitch circle. He just wishes he was. xD *cling* That was good, Taisa. Moar!
Shinn Asuka- Destiny's Warrior chapter 12 . 7/2/2007
Aw chimera!

Ryopon
Daddy Elric chapter 12 . 7/2/2007
Lizzies. Lizzies? Lizzies. Lizzies! Yay, Taisa, Lizzies! xDD Dude, spellchecker rocks. There's red lines under like half the words in Our review. xD That was so cute. We dunno how Taisa got lizzies out of this but that was awesome. xD A squirrel, We ask you. xD And gwar! xD So cute. Moar, Taisa!
LoveChild Rosie chapter 12 . 7/2/2007
O Yeah no chews on Rosie

x3 Thank you Taisa

O AN NO POKEY
Shinn Asuka- Destiny's Warrior chapter 11 . 7/2/2007
Yays! Update from Taisa.

Oh fire demon... kinky o.o

Ryopon
Daddy Elric chapter 11 . 7/2/2007
Aw, Taisa, that was sweet. xDD Poor Roy. o-o We thought he was at the bar but he went to bed! xD Kimmy's so awesome. We love his attitude, always. xD And Taisa! Your SC drabbles make Ed so lonely! It's never about him anymore. xDD But that's okay, he doesn't deserve it anyway. Moar!

Ed: TT No love...
Daddy Elric chapter 10 . 6/15/2007
xDD Babysitting! Babysitting Elysia sounds like lots of fun. Much more so than Wade. xD Poor Ed, dragged into such a crap game. He won't be very happy, will he? xDD We really want to know how that idea came to you in the /shower/, honestly. xD This was a good one, Taisa! We luff it! xD Is you doing a sequel? Moars!
LoveChild Rosie chapter 10 . 6/15/2007
xD hahha Honora Marcquis!
Daddy Elric chapter 9 . 6/13/2007
AW! *cling* TT They dead! But it was good. 8D We were going to wait to review, but whatever. xD That was so sweet, Taisa. We luff how they just kinda sat there. xD Such determined men. Taisa needs to do more like this! 8D Moar!
LoveChild Rosie chapter 9 . 6/13/2007
;; -cries emo tears-
LoveChild Rosie chapter 8 . 6/6/2007
-lightly laughing insanely- Haha That was excellennt
Daddy Elric chapter 8 . 6/6/2007
...

xDD *just about started laughing* We always laugh at these things, you know? xD Lust is like 'Well yeah, I'm sexy, you like it, let's go'. xDD This was a good one, Taisa! Ed's still lonely, though. xD But he doesn't want to be decapitated. xD Moar!
Daddy Elric chapter 7 . 5/30/2007
*rofl*

xDD Ed's beginning to think Rose is a bitch, honestly. Stealin his man, she is! If she gets him, he wants a refund. xD

But that was good, despite the obvious laughy value this sort of thing has on Us. *always just laughs her arse off* Moar! :C

Ed: TT *in the corner* He doesn't love me