Reviews for Is It Over?
Sillycritter chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
I know this was written a long time ago but I just finished watching pretty much the whole series, and this is awesome! You are a FINE writer. Ignore the negative comments! You have some real wit here. I particularly love how you wrote Owen. Very xutw. And thank You for including that scene with Ross and Claudia! I really just hated how they just faded Ross's character out of the show. His friendship with Claudia was the best! :) Never give up and please keep writing!
Mertyle chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Oh God, this is bad. Why do you bother getting up in the morning?

I am SO glad the show didn't end like this...

NEVER become a writer! Oh, and stop reviewing your own fic, its REALLY desperate.
Rais chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
aw, i liked it a lot. i'm so proud of you, because you barely had any spelling errors! great job! haha
I never promised chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
oh my this story is pretty old, i hope you still get this review, but anyways love the story great job i had a wonderful time reading it
Jpoy chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Boy is this bad
Purpehays10 chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
hey great story i really loved it. glad to see griffin and julia together. and like the little girl in the story
Ashley chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
That's good, keep it another one
Bilge chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
I just loved it, was so frustrated with the finale since I have been a big fan of Griffin and thought that Julia would grow up one day and they would get back together. To see that in the finale made me happy, so thank you...
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
hey this was a awesome ending I wish the show turned out to be like ur ending. I wish the show didnt even end! It was so good. Do u know what all the characters are doing now since the show is over? Thanks for a wonderful ending!
Sweetness chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
coolness. I liked it. Please keep going. I wanna find out what happens with Griffen and Julia.
Lauren chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
Good job, i miss them so much! keep writing, i enjoyed it. Oh yeah, when bailey goes to ny, GET HIM BACK WITH SARAH!