Reviews for The Anglerfish Technique
Ria chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I bothed liked this one, and was a bit disappointed...It was like..the build up was adorable..and I found MYSELF laughing at the Anglerfish! But I did wish Sora and Riku at least got a smooch. It was like build up and build up for nothing to happen.

But even though, It was endearing, adorable, and SORA OHMYGOSH Y U SO DENSE!XDXDXDDDD
puruku chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Awww I hope Riku gets his christmas wish soon:)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Hmm, that was an interesting little one shot.
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Aww, so cuute!
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Haha, so cute and so funny. I love it.
Blah chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Oh, he's going to hear fish jokes till his NINETIETH birthday. mwahahah
Firey-Moonlight chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
"The last time Sora had heard this sound, it had been when Kairi had taken it upon herself to proclaim Tidus’ crush on Selphie. With a loudspeaker. While she was in a car she had coerced Riku into driving. Around the entire island. On a public holiday"

That made me laugh so hard, as did everyone's reactions when they saw Riku. Hilarious fic!
H.K chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
I'm back again. And I adored this. It was cute in a highly amusing sort of way. That and I love the lead up to what women are like. As per usual, I have no criticism for it. Wish I could offer something constructive but I can't. Enjoyed it anyway.

Thanks for writing and reading.

H.K.
Asilem Dlanod chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Aww! This was uber-cute~!
Plain Jane Is A Vampire chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Omg that was hilarios, i love it, definete faveorite.
hanyou-samurai chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I loved it! Too bad they didn'g get to kiss. It was really cute! You should do both and Akuroku and a Zemyx next!
FangedWriter chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Love it :) It's good that you're trying new pairings! Awesome work!
Honto.Kawaii.Neko-chan chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Too bad you didn’t let more things happen. I would have loved the idea of riku and sora really making use of the mistletoe! Ah well – it was sweet, eventhough I didn’t get to read actual kisses XD I hope you write more soon! Sorry if I was a late reviewer – but hectic life _ ... geheh ”

Wub ya lots ) *glomp*

Neko-chan
Sekre chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Adorable!
Hamburger42 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
I really enjoyed reading this fic. It was delightfully charming. Not too often I read fics that make me grin ear to ear. Keep it up. :3