Reviews for Kidnapped
BigBangluver chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I love the story so far. Can't wait to see what happens.
MysteryPainter chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
o.o poor sora omg this is such a good story im hooked
Kora Bloom chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
Awesome, this is one of my favorite stories. I just love stories that involve Sora abuse.
Sora Tayuya chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
It WAS a good ending...I just guess that I'm not one of those people who likes a very excellent mushy ending like this. But...writing style good, and overall it was an okay story. I award you kudos.
Sora Tayuya chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
Ok, this was, by far, a very good chapter. Very good writing style in this one. I'm impressed.
Sora Tayuya chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
Good chapter. "Twine", could be a bit more...evil. Good story.
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
I have decided: This story is good enough for me to continue reading it. I will contiue now.
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 6 . 7/5/2009
aww sweet XD
zafireblue chapter 5 . 4/22/2009
hey! this is story is great! you're amazing i like the way you describe things and the development of it was really interesting too you're really a good writer you know?

yeeah write epilogue write more!

you sure make writers proud i've read many things here and i must say im really, really intrigued! you're one of a kind!

keep writing!
Crescent Riku chapter 5 . 4/21/2009
please please please update soon. I love this story and have read it over and over again several times. I really would like to know how it ends. - It's just so good.
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
cary on! update you have to XD
DearlyBeloved-13 chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
Whoa! I love this story! lol It's awesome and you're really good at writing fight scenes. x3

And about the cat sneezing thing, once I saw a cat sneeze, but only 'cause he sneezed in my face. Ew.. xS lol
Smiley Smackdown chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
-_-luv it! please update soon!-_-
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 4 . 6/24/2008

Sob.

Sob sob.

Sob.
Tony WildRiver chapter 4 . 6/21/2008
Holy CRUD! I am SO very glad that I put off reading this for as long as I did, cause that is an absolutely horrendous cliffhanger! ARGH! Next chapter SOON if it please you! (go ahead, laugh at my rant, you cruel author...) _