Reviews for A time to
Maizme chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
This was awesome ... My favourite SasuNaru of all...this was just done so perfectly... I didn't really like the GaaraNaru but it didn't take away my love for this story, at least Sasuke had a minor relapse with that girl.. Thank God Itachi had time to stop him!
I really like Arashi and Fugaku's part though. It was a really nice component to this.. It made it even better!
WolfieLiz chapter 34 . 11/27/2014
wonderfull, tearful story. smiles, laughters, i want-to-kill-one-of-the-charcters mode on and of.
thank you so much for your work! it was beautiful!
Jaswhit N Perlock INC chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I was so close tu label this fic as favorite but the GaaNaru part was like a super big "f*ck off". At least you vould have write a warning. Something like: For the ones that loathed GaaNaru with all theirs hearts, be warned because this 3 or 4 chapters will f*cking kill you. Yeah. I mean, I like Gaara and it didnt bother me his crush with Naruto, everyone has their crushes but get as far as to sleep with him...it was...I cant describe my emotions. And for Naruto, I am dissapointed. Not just with him, with every person that do something like this. And then act like nothing happened. He would have probably make a tantrum if Sasuke have slept with Sakura or Neji, or that blond girl. Its just not cool. I couldnt think of that if my boyfriend did somethig like that. But maybe is because i cant forget really easy. Well. Whatever. It was a good story with good lemons and all until that...part. So yeah. Good work. Hope you do good in life and stuff. I was looking forward to read the TUC story you mention in the first chapter but...I dont want any surprises so, thats a no-no.
Bye!
foxynaruto chapter 32 . 6/22/2014
Okay so I finished it and what can I say I am now happy! Thank you for writing this fic! It is one of the best I've ever read!
foxynaruto chapter 31 . 6/22/2014
This fanfiction ruined me. I can't stop crying. I haven't even finished it. I stopped at chapter 30. I don't know if I ever will finish it either. It's so well written! But it is also so heartbreaking to read.
Kitsune Lyra chapter 34 . 6/22/2014
Hello, forgive me for the bad english, but I started reading the translation of "A time to" taken by Ms.. Kinomoto and how it is not updated for some time, I could not resist reading the continuation, albeit with difficulty by the "wonderful" translated by Google Translate, but whatever.

Loved the fic, the story is simply wonderful, I was thrilled and felt every word, hated and loved Sasuke, I cried and I was in pure love with my Naru-chan and I refused to read NejiGaa because Gaara-chan belongs exclusively to my Naru-chan too .. As for Fugaku and Arashi was a nice surprise to find them and a sorrow shared by his break.

SasuNaru is love, lovely, pure, intense and wonderful love .. Thank you for this beautiful story that touched, cheered and made me feel.

Kissus of Ly: *
cary99 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Love it,awesome
heather XD chapter 18 . 3/21/2014
So I'm rereading this and I have to say I'm glad I am, I can now concentrate on the relationship of minato and fugakuo :3 and just let my heart break with narusasu as always! Oh and I just couldn't help but love Ino here and how mature she took the confession even if it broke her heart, same with hinata but she's always mature. And Sakura, it took her some time but I never realized the breath I was holding during the cupcake scene ! :)
Sneaky-Ninja-Muffin chapter 23 . 3/8/2014
OMG that was genious! The mistery of the beginings of the chapters is solved! Totally did not expected that.
njaney23 chapter 34 . 3/8/2014
i love this...it was soo nice,interesting,sad and theending was amazing. thanks for such an amazing fanfic
kuropi-chan chapter 34 . 11/2/2013
I LOVED IT! All of it!

I will admit I had reservations as some of the reviews for this story had people demanding for "more realistic interpretations or situations" for the characters, et cetera. But I think authors should write to please themselves and not anyone else.

I think you both did a fine job with this story. It was heart-wrenching in the right parts, and I think-if I may be so bold as to say-the feelings of the characters were as real as one could get.

I especially loved the way each chapter started with a prelude about two characters I totally did not expect, until I began to notice some of the hints you guys dropped. And it was amazing! It made me understand Fugaku and Arashi even more and it caused me to be less severe on them, particularly Fugaku.

Your writing skills are amazing and your characters just jump right out the page. The emotions aren't just there to slap you into a stupor of despondency. The emotions guide you through understanding.

I also loved the ending you gave Gaara and I almost cried when I thought he would be the odd man out, but I definitely loved the ending you gave him.

Kudos to you two *hugs and applause* and I hope you both continue writing because you both have amazingly wonderful talent! :)
Guest chapter 34 . 8/25/2013
I don't mean to hold the fic's popularity against it, but I was expecting something more out of a fic with over a thousand reviews. Don't get me wrong, this wasn't a bad fic, it just wasn't a good one either. The best I can say is mediocre.

I wasn't especially pulled in by the beginning of the fic, but I kept reading because I figured a thousand people can't be wrong. I guess I'm the one that's wrong or something because I was pretty much bored by the majority of the fic.

Basically, the fic had very little conflict and no plot. OK, technically, it was a slice of life fic about watching Naruto and Sasuke grow up. Slice of life is a legitimate genre, so I'm not going to criticize it for your choice of genre, but I am going to criticize it for being a lame example of that type of genre. Slice of life is essentially episodal, and like sitcoms and TV dramas, those episodes are entertaining. I wasn't entertained by the episodes in this fic.

Naruto and Sasuke fell in love when they were toddlers and the rest of the fic was watching them be oh-so-happy and in love. Everything was easy for them. All the conflicts seemed to disappear with the wave of a magic wand. The worst for me was Naruto taking Sasuke back on-sight after he'd dumped him and left for two years. Who does something like that?

But let me back up. I actually liked Sasuke dumping Naruto. I thought it was the most interesting, realistic thing that happened in the entire fic. Lots of people get caught up in their jobs and let their other relationships suffer for it. But then instead of making Sasuke and Naruto take responsibility for the problems in their so-called perfect relationship, it was turned into this whole weird conspiracy with Itachi (which, if true, made everybody forgiving Itachi lame. There's that lack of legitimate conflict again. So what if he did the right thing in the end? It took him TWO years to do it.)

So it was all Itachi (and Fugaku's) fault that Sasuke and Naruto broke up. OK. But real relationships don't work like that. When things don't work out, a couple can't blame other people, they can only blame themselves for *letting* other people affect them. Sasuke's idiocy in that instance is obvious. But what about Naruto? His part during Sasuke's confusion was also weird. He turned into a pathetic doormat acting all sad about Sasuke's attitude and then accepting the breakup so easily. Why the hell didn't he fight for Sasuke? Why didn't he try to give Sasuke a reality check when he started drifting away? Is this really the character who's spent the past three years of his life chasing runaway Sasuke in the manga?

Well, whatever. It's awesome that you at least managed to finish the fic since that's a rarity in the fic world. I guess I'm the only asshole out of a thousand people that just didn't like it that much. Sorry about that.
DinosaurBrigade chapter 27 . 8/6/2013
I'm posting a review now instead of when I'm done because I just realized who was actually in the scenes at the beginning of each chapter. I thought it was all some sort of present/recent flashbacks and the other scenes were their past as it started. I have no idea why it took me so long to realize that was the older ones and man do I feel stupid. But now that I get it, I really like how you have the relationship that started it, so to speak, followed by their relationship as it happens.
heather XD chapter 34 . 7/26/2013
Favorites :D so I read this all in less than 5hours sadly i began at 12am ...yes it was that suspenseful and overly amazing that I couldn't stop reading congrats on finishing it xD
heather XD chapter 32 . 7/26/2013
I'm extremely happy with this extra chapter! I was curious I loved gaara&naru relationship and when they broke up it did hurt bc poor Gaara but then when sasu came back I was reallly happy then wondered what was gonna happen when he found out about the relationship...and here's my answer...let me just say leave it to bA to blurt it out (lol) and then...the way you described Sasu in the car and when he saw them in the living room..yo I thought I was inside a volcanoe bc I felt his wrath! Haha but the ending was cute too I couldn't help but laugh xD
1,340 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »