Reviews for It All Started With
Hweianime chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
So cuuute! I totally agree there should be an omake! Maybe ending with all the suitors asking for Sena's mums approval much to shins displeasure or the two kissing in front of the guys or something! Please keep it up!
Kichou chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Cute story. I wish there was an omake where the other guys find out those two are dating with Sena's moms permission.
Geraldine chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Oh shin-chann! Shin x Sena! I love this long one-shot and how Himura (is that how) sold the seat but the American Footballers had to win it. Of course it would be Shin. Haha. And the way he compliments Sena xD and ask for Sena's mother for permission to go out with him. I love Himura more though XD because the way he pulls out the guns. How does he even manage not to get arrested as well. Probably blackmails the police as well. And to be honest he's one scary data collector _ love him.
Gwynhafra86 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Awesome! I was laughing throughout the whole fic. This was incredibly fun to read and imagine. Thanks so much for writing this. 4021 for the win!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I sort of lost myself halfway through and don't get the point of it all anymore so all I know now is-
Hiruma, stay away.
Shin, go for it.
Sena, it alright, remain your clueless innocent self.
Sena's other love interests, all i can say is, good luck trying. do.o
Yoime chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I love it. Its a super nice oneshot. Thanks for creating and sharing it with us! Its super hilarious, and Sena's so adorable, and I love it when they all want to get him 3 Poor Riku tho, he didnt have the chance to compete for the ticket :c akjshdasd x3
princess-oro chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
OH GOD. OH MY GOD. I think I burst a gut laughing.
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Loled at the entire mess of it all! The quarreling over Sena's clothes was hilariously juvenile.
skippeh chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
wah... the story is so cute! i hope you make a sequel please_
KitsuneDango chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
*squels*

so so so kawaii!

i wish there was more!
KBZ chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I really liked this fanfic. It had a complex plot, you know, but you didn't lose track of any of the side stories. The beginning was definately awesome but the ending wasn't that awesome. It was still good though. :p
Here's Your Cheese Omelette chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Wee~e! I liked it! :D A sequel would be lovely though. *hinthintnudgenudge*
Super Swagg chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Simply amazing! I especially loved that last part. Continue to write things like this!
Mikuzu chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
This thing was amazing. Absolutely loved Hiruma. Also, I'm glad Shin won. :D
Jenaminya chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
This is great! I know that this is oneshot, but please, write more about this. I really liked it!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »