Reviews for It All Started With
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I sort of lost myself halfway through and don't get the point of it all anymore so all I know now is-
Hiruma, stay away.
Shin, go for it.
Sena, it alright, remain your clueless innocent self.
Sena's other love interests, all i can say is, good luck trying. do.o
Yoime chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I love it. Its a super nice oneshot. Thanks for creating and sharing it with us! Its super hilarious, and Sena's so adorable, and I love it when they all want to get him 3 Poor Riku tho, he didnt have the chance to compete for the ticket :c akjshdasd x3
princess-oro chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
OH GOD. OH MY GOD. I think I burst a gut laughing.
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Loled at the entire mess of it all! The quarreling over Sena's clothes was hilariously juvenile.
skippeh chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
wah... the story is so cute! i hope you make a sequel please_
KitsuneDango chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
*squels*

so so so kawaii!

i wish there was more!
Krystell B.Z chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I really liked this fanfic. It had a complex plot, you know, but you didn't lose track of any of the side stories. The beginning was definately awesome but the ending wasn't that awesome. It was still good though. :p
Here's Your Cheese Omelette chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Weee! I liked it! :D A sequel would be lovely though. *hinthintnudgenudge*
Super Swagg chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Simply amazing! I especially loved that last part. Continue to write things like this!
Mikuzu chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
This thing was amazing. Absolutely loved Hiruma. Also, I'm glad Shin won. :D
Jenaminya chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
This is great! I know that this is oneshot, but please, write more about this. I really liked it!
You-must'n-know-who chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I really like this fiction! It was very funny at the first and sweet in the end.(Though my mother was saying "You're gone mad." ,once in a while)

This story is very easy to some of the other used so hard-understanding writer use the word that I can easily be 's one reason ,that I'm so pleased of this Fic.I'm not in the country which used English as the official language,and also I'm only in 'lower secondary' the language about this way,Is fit to my ability in English.(And I'm so sorry about my stangly Eng.)I wished to read more by the writer would continue the ya!
Lynn chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Oh my gosh.

My abs hurt;

from giggling.

I loved this so much 3

good job!
Misconceptions chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Haha, this was totally funny xD I wonder if Agon fought for the ticket, would he have won? The world may never know... o_e
kurikun chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Oh wow, this was HILARIOUS. WONDERFUL job. This was a joy to read.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »