Reviews for Cold Hands and Searing Heat
anon23 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
OH wow!

Was this ever good! Nejihina will always be my couple in naruto regardless of what crap masashi kishimoto gives us. Thank you sooooooooo much for this! If only masashi would read it and take a hint.
SN359 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Im finding I really like HinaNeji. In canon I still hope for NaruHina of course, but I think Im a HinaNeji-shipper. I hope theres more pairings like these to read
NarutoJournal chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This was brilliant! :D I love your writing3
Miakmi chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Loved it. Read it long ago, and even now I come back to read it again. Great piece
Rosebud on Royal Icing chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Damn, this couple is just so adorable! I love them together and you wrote such a wonderful fic about them! :)
Doctor.Uta chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
No, you don't burn in hell for starting sentences with and. All you get is a lecture from your English teacher saying it isn't right to start with and. Trust me.' Awesome story!

-Failure-chan
a.life.you.love chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
hahaha I think they'll let you off easy for starting a sentence but 'and'

it was really great. You definitely kept them in character, which i greatly appreciate. *sigh* its so rare

_

i loved it
hushedthoughts chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
i love this story everytime i read it! i love the concept of it!
Flammendo chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Humm... it was a bit odd to read, that Hinata should have always been in love with Neji since she undoubtly is in Naruto...

I liked the hand thing though :) it quite fits

The pairing of course rules itself :D

I'm not sure, if the family would dislike the two of them pairing up. I rather think so... (I've gone over the inheritance problem over and over... gathering different opinions. Most think, Neji would be the only choice for Hinata. A minor group thinks, they would like to have a bastard of Hinata or Hanabi for the next inheritance... well, but that would lead too far away.)

I quite liked your story :D You have a quite good writing style :D

Flammendo
Erena G.T. Rose chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Nice oneshot! I liked it, alot. Lol. There's a real lack of good-quality, interesting Neji x Hinata stories around here. I'm glad someone with your talents chose to write them...and so beautifully, too. :)

And it's with respect to your talents that I offer you my own Neji x Hinata fics for review. I have a few of them. Please, I'd be honored if you'd read them. *smile* If you'd like, anyway. Otherwise, please disregard that.

Lol. Anyway, great fic! Keep up the good work!

-erena
Gaaah chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Very nice. Me likey it! :)

I was at first interested to read it cause my hands are usually cold. The difference is that during summer my hands are sweaty and icky (sp?)
Rogue Daffodil chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I thought it was well done, and enjoyed it very much. Thanks.
Haruka2007 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
dat is an awesome one shot!

i enjoyed reading it v much indeed :D

it wud be great if u did a mini story out of this one shot ;) :D plz? :D
10tative chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
great story!

and,... the heat came to my cheek when i read this, i was blushing madly...oh well... LOL
no sh-t chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
DD

wonderful.

but neji-kun was a bit too...erm...perverted. O_O

but still, awesome. _