Reviews for Better Than You
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Great story! I enjoyed it!
RPM Shadow chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
I love it!
Random Dice chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
i liked that very much you should make a sequel

Spike
I-am-LMR chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
It is so great to finally read a fic that realistically shows Bobby ic on the issue of drinking and starting a relationship like this for the first time! Mr. Gentleman and a half would never even think about being intimate (even just teddy bear intimate, another thing I like about it) if there was any possibility a woman were tipsy, especially Alex. Okay, after-school special over, review commencing:

It's a testament to your writing, first of all, that I took the time to read the Barek/Logan stuff. I don't care about them, but it was interesting enough to keep reading; good job. I like that it shows the comfort between the characters as well as the usual passion.

BTW, as if anyone actually *cared* about the dancing contest, BA would have kicked MC into next Tuesday, as they do with everything else! Thank you.
kateBA chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
I liked this story but everything seems a bit rushed. Then at the end the story doesn't seem to be complete. Maybe one more chapter would be good.
The Confused One chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Grr. That annoys me. LOL Sorry. I didn't mean to review with our joint name. LOL Anyway, you know I love it. I love Bobby and Mike competition. LOL
Norla chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Very sweet! Stories like this make me really warm up to the Mike/Caro ship! I really wouldn't be upset if there was a part 2... just a thought! Thank you for sharing!
rainy angellz chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Cute concept! I could see Mike & Bobby in a contest. :) And Mike is a total gentleman.. love it! :)
obsessedwithstabler chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
AAWW! Loved this! Gotta love the BA and MCness! Awesome!