Reviews for Play Ball
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad everything worked out!
TrustNoOneMulder chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
EYEGASM. I ... Whoa. I love this and my perception of baseball changed forever
Ainsley Hibbs chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Okay so now I've changed my perception about baseball! LOL!
jeanmacgreen chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
That was unbelieveably hot! Lots of sweetness and competition between Bobby & Alex, as well as delicious erotica too! I adore stories that show the softer sides of these two wonderful characters and you did a marvelous job of that plus making me possibly change my mind about not liking baseball!
superfelix chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
I am breathless, my whole body trembled and I feel god.

I don't understand much from baseball (it is no well-known game in Germany) So the words were a bit difficult for me.

I like that Bobby proves Alex. The sentence: is great. There are so many other good sentences.

The love part is wonderful. Bobby is so good to Alex. The takes her on top for five times. WOW!

Alone the shower scene is great.

He does not want, that she does something she doesn't want to do.

I love it.

THANKS for sharing it with me. Now I need a cold shower.
Buttered Parsnips chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Perfect story for a hot summer day in July! The sex scenes were very sensual. I enjoyed the bantering between Goren and Eames during the ballgame. The jealousy they both felt. Loved how you had Bobby knocking the ball out of the part. Goren is so powerful, he would be good at that! Alex's determination to prove that she could do anything a guy can do is pure Eames.

Great read! Thanks!
obsessedwithstabler chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
(wipes drool off of chin and keyboard) Wow... just... wow... Loved it. But I think I need a really cold shower, and like now... (scurries away)
Serienjunkie 91 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Great story!

I so love it. D

Best wishes.
The Confused One chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
You know I liked this. :) It was cute. Lots of fun. I love it when Bobby and Alex get competitive.