Reviews for Our Love is Unending
Missing Linka chapter 2 . 10/4/2007
Wonderful story!

Thank you very much!

BTW: I've just read your profile and I was really surprised to read that you're a Sister of St. Joseph.

I'm not Catholic, but I've often wondered what kind of life a nun lives ... Therefore, I'd be glad if you could tell me something about your life. Why have you become a nun? ...

I've just started studying theology here in Germany ...

God bless you!

Thara
getcarter chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
I think i like your version of this episode much better. Not even one tiny mention of ship in that episode? That's just wrong... Great job on this story!
Kat Spencer chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for this amazing little piece! It was angsty...and I like angsty, but I usually like a happy ending for the angst, but, nope, not this time. I think you captured the total desperation that Sam went through while on that ship without her dear husband. You made me cry...and in my world...that is a good thing! Lovely story. I am going to check out your others, keep up the amazing work. And I wouldn't mind the happy ending to go along with this, but not because I think it needs it but because this story is just so beautiful!
JenniferJF chapter 2 . 3/24/2007
That was beautiful. And you're right, they shouldn't have to spend more time apart. Because 'Life's Too Short'. Thanks for the read - Jennifer
Starlover1990 chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
Aw this is again sweet...and going to Atlantis together..i always like that:) As long as they are together :)Loved it:D
thephoenixsong chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
I have to tell you, as I have watched the episode (as the UK, where I live, just finished showing the last episode I few weeks back, all I can say is I think you will like the final episode), you wrote what I saw in Sams eyes.

I just can't wait to see if you write a sequel, about them going to Atlantis. So please write a sequel.
SeitedeMarie chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
Oh boy! Only six more month to go until season 4!
nogigglingmajor chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
You know that teal'c remembers everything right? You've read spoilers? Will there be more.
Leilina chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
AWESOME! ;-) I have read some truly wonderful stories, and I am almost dreading seeing the episode because I KNOW I will be disappointed! (No Jack, No Shippy goodness...) I'll just have to hope you and others keep writing it the way it SHOULD be! ;-)
froggy0319 chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
I am sure this version is much better than what we are going to get to see when the Season resumes next month, so no worries :) Thanks for adding to the first chapter as it was truly enjoyed.
Ilovesg1 chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
Excellent and I agree, I cannot see her leaving him behind for so long and so far away.
SammieAtHome chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
I really liked the way you set things after the first chapter. Is there more?
Athena2008 chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
A beautiful letter and a wonderful follow up! I completely agree that Sam won't leave Jack behind. Maybe Jack will be off screen fishing while she's working...
feb04 chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
oh yeah, i too think it will be strange to see sam without any of sg-1 ( original ).
mara-anni chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
This was great, and i absolutely agree THERE WILL BE NO LEAVING BEHIND!

But then they ruined the show with the debacle that is seasons nine and ten so...