Reviews for Chasing the Clouds Away
MidnightEden234 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Gah! TOO CUTE! x)
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
This is so awesome! I like this pairing! Hehehe! Ichigo blushed after Hichigo kissed him! :) Thank you for makng this! :D
Beautiful Feather chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
I'm slightly a stalker when people add one of my stories to their alert so I wanted to read this short one and I have two words to say... sO cUtE! Shirosaki and Ichigo were just so adorable~ Sad it was so short.

B.F.
My Solitude chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
It's quite beautiful; the power of love (not that I would know). The simplicity in which it is written down in this story is simply amazing! A captured moment of a love that would be forbidden, only if it is known. At least, I think people would forbid it. I don't much care. I do, after all, agree with that phrase that someone created. "Love is love." Something like that anyway.

Or maybe I myself am the one wrong in the head. Who knows? I surely don't. Just admitting it must mean that I am NOT wrong in the head. I'm sure of it!

Ah.. Dark Ichigo, right? Is he actually called Shirosaki? AND Hichigo? I admit that this is the second "pure" Bleach fanfic that I've ever read, so I don't much know. Also because I haven't been watching Bleach lately and am too lazy to read the manga as of yet. Pretty sad; my life.

But this isn't about me. This is about the beauty that you've captured of a moment so beautiful that I would probably smile gently at (kind of creepy, that). But yeah. I'm done for the review. Pretty dramatic, I admit. BUT! I wanted to impress upon you that you shouldn't be ashamed of your work! So I just filled this review with frilly-ness. Quite sad indeed, I admit.
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
hooray! a cute HichiIchi story! double hooray!
kunitsu chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Aw so sweet and nice :D
pages.of.altaire chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
OMG, that was such a sweet oneshot! HichixIchi forever and ever and ever and ever! I have no criticisms, it was perfecto! Oh, and I loved your disclaimer too hahaha...

Chibi:Bleach is mine! Mine! Muhahahahaha!

Me: Yes! Bleach is hers! Woot! Wait, can I get half?

Chibi:No!

Lawyers: That is strictly illegal! Bleach rightfully belongs to Tite Kibo!

Me:Oh screw that!

Chibi:Yeah!

*Both of us gets chased around the house, playground, town, city, Japan, the USA, underwater, inside a shark, out in space...I'm getting a headache...*

Chibi:I take that back damnit! I take that back!

Me: Me too!...*screeches to a stop* Wait a minuit, does that mean I don't get my half of Bleach?

Lawyers: After them!

Chibi and Me: AH! The horror of the judge's hammer!
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
waht a man... Hollow ! scuse me ! (laugh)
Mysteriously Disappeared chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Aww! That was great! Hehe!

~Drop Of Poison
Ukitake chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
:3 - that's all i can say .
Nakimochiku chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
aw! absolutly adorable. i liked the way it ended.
crystal cerberus chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
i thought that was cute
The Black Inferno Devil chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Aw, but it's pretty when it rains. It means angst can't be far off. (Sorry, I'm a bit nuts too.) Too bad there's only a handful of Shichi-Ichi...
Strawberry-Ringo chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
aww this is one of the best HichiXIchi stories i have ever read thank you so much for writing it
ojuzu chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Hichigo competes with Urahara and Byakuya for 'favorite Bleach characters'. (No, Kaien's not in the running. He just isn't seen often enough.) There need to be more fics for this pairing! This one has managed to cheer me up. Thanks!

Lilz