Reviews for Chasing the Clouds Away
BloodiedCoreOfHope chapter 1 . 8/23
er... what just happened? did Shiro just- to make him happy agian?! well, wouldn't put it past him. instincts rule after all.
MidnightEden234 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Gah! TOO CUTE! x)
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
This is so awesome! I like this pairing! Hehehe! Ichigo blushed after Hichigo kissed him! :) Thank you for makng this! :D
Beautiful Feather chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
I'm slightly a stalker when people add one of my stories to their alert so I wanted to read this short one and I have two words to say... sO cUtE! Shirosaki and Ichigo were just so adorable~ Sad it was so short.

My Solitude chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
It's quite beautiful; the power of love (not that I would know). The simplicity in which it is written down in this story is simply amazing! A captured moment of a love that would be forbidden, only if it is known. At least, I think people would forbid it. I don't much care. I do, after all, agree with that phrase that someone created. "Love is love." Something like that anyway.

Or maybe I myself am the one wrong in the head. Who knows? I surely don't. Just admitting it must mean that I am NOT wrong in the head. I'm sure of it!

Ah.. Dark Ichigo, right? Is he actually called Shirosaki? AND Hichigo? I admit that this is the second "pure" Bleach fanfic that I've ever read, so I don't much know. Also because I haven't been watching Bleach lately and am too lazy to read the manga as of yet. Pretty sad; my life.

But this isn't about me. This is about the beauty that you've captured of a moment so beautiful that I would probably smile gently at (kind of creepy, that). But yeah. I'm done for the review. Pretty dramatic, I admit. BUT! I wanted to impress upon you that you shouldn't be ashamed of your work! So I just filled this review with frilly-ness. Quite sad indeed, I admit.
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
hooray! a cute HichiIchi story! double hooray!
kunitsu chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Aw so sweet and nice :D
pages.of.altaire chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
OMG, that was such a sweet oneshot! HichixIchi forever and ever and ever and ever! I have no criticisms, it was perfecto! Oh, and I loved your disclaimer too hahaha...

Chibi:Bleach is mine! Mine! Muhahahahaha!

Me: Yes! Bleach is hers! Woot! Wait, can I get half?

Lawyers: That is strictly illegal! Bleach rightfully belongs to Tite Kibo!

Me:Oh screw that!

*Both of us gets chased around the house, playground, town, city, Japan, the USA, underwater, inside a shark, out in space...I'm getting a headache...*

Chibi:I take that back damnit! I take that back!

Me: Me too!...*screeches to a stop* Wait a minuit, does that mean I don't get my half of Bleach?

Lawyers: After them!

Chibi and Me: AH! The horror of the judge's hammer!
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
waht a man... Hollow ! scuse me ! (laugh)
Mysteriously Disappeared chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Aww! That was great! Hehe!

~Drop Of Poison
Ukitake chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
:3 - that's all i can say .
Nakimochiku chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
aw! absolutly adorable. i liked the way it ended.
crystal cerberus chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
i thought that was cute
The Black Inferno Devil chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Aw, but it's pretty when it rains. It means angst can't be far off. (Sorry, I'm a bit nuts too.) Too bad there's only a handful of Shichi-Ichi...
Strawberry-Ringo chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
aww this is one of the best HichiXIchi stories i have ever read thank you so much for writing it