Reviews for Aishiteru, Kazuma Sasuke
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Stupid Naruto
anon azure chapter 2 . 3/26/2008

iloveme5895 chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
i like the story so far really good

edwina chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
nice.. just dont rush the story, let it flow.. when reading this i feel like you skip some parts and just connect everything.. it makes the story a bit weird.. could do with more details and explaination.. that's just my opinion though.. )

oh yeah.. i also think that naruto's last name really is uzumaki, not kazuma..
Shade the wofl chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
That was good.I can't wait for the next chapter
Alrye chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Aw, so cute! *Tsunade punches Kisame* YOU STUPID FISHSTICK HOW DARE YOU POKE NARYTO WITH A STICK! *Hugs Itachi and enjoys him run around in circles screaming random things about her being sadist and god knows what else.* I'm stilost on how the thing is set up, I think I read the last one first and the first one last or was it the middle? AH! HELP!
Catgurl2004 chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Aww, that was very sweet and romantic. My only suggstions are adding a bit more emotion, and perhaps getting a pell check. Also, I thought that Naruto's last name was Uzumaki. O_o Maybe it isn't, and I'm just looking like an asshole... -_- Besides that, it was a great fic! I liked how it got more instense, instead of keeping that cutesy feel the whole way though, so kudos to you for doing that!

~Cats rule
YaoiFanGirl1990 chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Add more it was cute!
mikoamaya-hikari chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
NO! HE LEFT SASUKE! Not that I completely blame him...I mean in this story, Sasuke is a real prick who can only think with his dick! NEways, PLZ FINISH THE THIRD PART ASAP!

Ja ne!
takuya chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
oh i like it update soon
emoxgalx13 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
cute and very nice i have to say but make things a little clearer and make it a little more detailed but the rest is so good...
whitefang4ever chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
the ending was aw.i kinda feel sry 4 sasuke though.