Reviews for When Yesterday Never Was
Kiratt chapter 13 . 12/26/2012
This was a crazy read! I loved every moment of it, and found the ending wonderful. Thank you for sharing your writing, and I hope to read more of it soon (will definitely be checking out your author page right after this review :D).
Sushi Chi chapter 13 . 6/15/2008
Ooh. That was a good story. Lots of Dean angst. Love Dean angst. Love Dean. Wonderfully done. I had to go to work in the middle of reading it and I couldn't keep my mind off it. Well done.
PookbearD chapter 13 . 7/24/2007
I absolutely loved this story. It was so different, and so well written. I could picture the story as a multi-episode arc. You did a tremendous job portraying both Winchester men, their thoughts, and feelings. Well done and kudos!
Expendable-Mongrel chapter 13 . 7/18/2007
Great story ending, awesome story in all.
JazzyIrish chapter 13 . 7/12/2007
Great story, Bambers. Dean truly had gone to hell and back. My heart ached for him when he thought all was lost, Sam and his father were dead and he put a bullet in his head. Fortunately for us that was in his nightmare. Liked your explanation of the shattered mirror and what it represents - very clever. Loved the emotional scenes in the bar - first with Sam and Angelina, later with Mara.

Great writing. You weaved a wonderful story for us; the mysterious plot kept us guessing. Marvelous brotherly concern and interaction. Thanks for sharing this with us.
JazzyIrish chapter 8 . 7/11/2007
Fabulous chapters. Loved the canon references again. Dr. Gordon - please. But poor Dean, to have to relive his Dad's death again. Just so heartbreaking. Now I know why Dean keeps struggling to breathe - he's dying in reality. The scene with Sam and the demons(?) in the bar was kick-ass. The only thing that bothered me was the fixed mirror. Please don't tell me Sam's in a nightmare too - that would be more than I could take. Man, this story rocks. Questions, questions. Sounds like Dean is in really bad shape, so if Sam is out there, he better find him soon. Now, back to the story...
JazzyIrish chapter 4 . 7/11/2007
Wow, this is one hell of a story! I just found it, and thought I'd stop a few times along the way to review. You have written a masterful mystery here. I don't know what's real and what's not. Poor Dean. The story started out like a simple hunt and now I don't know whether Dean's crazy or in an ongoing nightmare. Love how you have gone back into the series' real characters while Dean's searching for his reality and Sam.

Loved the name of the tavern - very clever :) Also very apt for Dean - seems like he's always there. He should have known better than to make a toast like that. And that's where the trouble began. Hm... The other recurring theme I see is that Dean seems to be having a lot of trouble breathing. We'll see how that plays out. But the idea of him trying to kill himself, wow, that's just horrible.

Well, on with the chapters. You have really drawn me into this fabulous fic.
Anime's-mistress chapter 13 . 7/11/2007
Great story I loved it! The only tiny problem I had was John saying "dude"... just seems unnatural. Everything else was awesome. C:
Nana56 chapter 13 . 7/11/2007
Good finish! You're done with it...for a while? Hm.

Thanks for the ride!
thevigilante15 chapter 13 . 7/10/2007
That story was the best! I loved it! Great dialogue and storytelling!
Dawn Vesper chapter 13 . 7/10/2007

Great chapter!
thevigilante15 chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
I love this story!
oKay2beme chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Lovin' it! Can't wait to see what happens next...
mysong chapter 13 . 7/10/2007