Reviews for Contact
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
All smiles. This just makes me grin.
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
A rash, Lo? Here there be denial!
Nina Davis chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Just beautiful! I don't think the Clois felings are to early is the chemistry speaking!
1eclecticreader chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I don't care if you think LL was OOC. She was absolutely adorable. I love it and I'm delighted with it. Thanks for writing this story. I enjoyed reading it.
mokimik chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
okay, last review of today, but your text at the top of the story ( For Tom welling. Will you marry me? Please?) just cracked me up. Nice to know I'm not the only one sitting in front of her tv, drooling .

keep writing!

x-kim-x
sundroptea chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Hee! Delightful!

Well done, and thank you for writing it.
Cari chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
If you marry Tom Welling, can I just go stare at his gorgeous-ness? PleaSe?
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Aww, ain't it cute! But, what did he really mean by 'you just wanted to make sure that my bed didn't get lonely' if he didn't intend any insinuation?
zora080393 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
LOL. great stuff. i'm glad you wrote it...all the clana loving on smallville is making me gag. i can't wait till 'combat'
FiveForFighting09 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
lol. the part about the bed...hehe...loved the last part about Clark listening. hope this isn't a one shot. please continue!
Tigger101 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Thank you so very, very much! *squeals*

Yeah, I suppose you could say it was a bit OOC for this episode (especially with Lana and Chloe), but where's the fun if you only write fanfiction true to form?

It's completely forgivable with such a hilariously wonderfully cheesy story. :) :) :) :)

Tigger101
infp1079 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Nice one-shot! I absolutely love the last line:

“I will,” she says, to herself, but she’s almost certain that he stops for a second, as though listening.

It's so perfect! Great job, and I hope you write more soon!
xAzNx xPrYdx chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
THIS IS AWESOME! PLZ UDATE SOON!
Trish chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
That was really good.. just what I needed after seeing the latest episode (Promise).. you definitely should write more Clois fics, I hope to see some soon :)
mary-v chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Why can't YOU be a writer for Smallville? eh? because I sure as hell know that to have seen that scene I would be squee-ing over it for ever. :P This was just so cute and fluffy and wonderful and it kills me.:D (In the best possible way).

"Tiny sparks crackle beneath his touch—but that’s just the start of a rash, not any indication of attraction." LMAO! And not to mention you're absolutely hysterical!:D

You own me. You really, really do!XD XD

Thanks for a brilliant ficlet!:D

Maria