Reviews for Midnight
MakeMeWantToKeepOnReading chapter 14 . 11/29/2008
luv it!

you need to check some spelling (mostly little stuff)

I'm very happy you are making a sequal i'm about to start reading it know?

() ()

(*.*) Amanda

(v v)
shadowstorm13 chapter 14 . 9/25/2008
awesome this is the first decent twilight story i've ever read it's hard to find one cause nothing compares with the orignal

plz update soon

ja ne(bye in japanese)

shadowstorm13
EmmalynnMarie21 chapter 14 . 7/14/2008
That story was great! I can't wait for the sequel! Anyway, could you do me a favor? Could you read my 'Twilight" fan fic. and tell me what you think? It's called "Leaving and Beginning"...
Kason08 chapter 14 . 5/17/2008
Great story! I like how Bella and Edward's relationship isn't the main story here. It's about Jay. I really enjoyed this story. Great job! *skips away to read sequel*
Jexena chapter 13 . 4/17/2007
I really loved this story. I was so glad when I found out that you continued it.
TwilightMoonEclipse chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
I love it
YoolieYick chapter 14 . 4/7/2007
OMg... I bet she's wearing contacts... Although... That'd be kinda weird if Troy and them didn't notice though... hm... I'm writing Edward's versionb of NM... I think... I wnat to, I just haven't started yet... hm
YoolieYick chapter 13 . 4/7/2007
OMG... U are going to wruite a sequel! DO it do it do it do it... lol... Really, ur a good writer...
YoolieYick chapter 12 . 4/7/2007
OMG! OMG OMG OMG OMG! I have to read the rest... I'll reveiw when I'm done I have to Finish! This is so g od!
scifigirl77 chapter 13 . 4/7/2007
SEQUEL! a sequel would be amazing! write it soon!
Crazy Speech Kid chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
He he, I have an Aunt Amy! Wait, you killed off my aunt!
Serlenia chapter 14 . 4/5/2007
I hope you start the sequel soon! I loved those paragraphs and will be looking forward to the sequel. (Excuse spelling mistakes please )
UgoHale0413 chapter 14 . 4/5/2007
You better start posting the next fan fiction as soon as you can! Your a great writer. I really got into this story!
ILuvFangs13 chapter 14 . 4/5/2007
You're Welcome! Thanks for mentioning me...you welcome for the suggestion and I can't wait to read the sequel!

I like the exert that you put in/ It gave me goosebumps.
Crazy4Twilight93 chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
u no? if this is edward pov u should have put it in there?
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »