Reviews for What Hurts The Most
TwistedImaginings chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
This song has always reminded me of Taiora :) Nice fic!
JohnP87 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
that is agood story never i my mind that it would have What hurts the most the song from Rascal Flatts in which case i have the song.
Tarts Wardrobe chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
E! Very well written! Good job.

I think Tai needs to find me, than we can live happily ever after.

Hhaha, good story :)
SerenitySoldier97 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
*sniffle,sniffle*

NO! Sora belongs with TAI!

This is one tear-jerker you have here!

I LOVED IT!
djb21212-Steeldramon21 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Well... it's a pretty good songfic, actually, since only a few authors cover what went on in Tai's head after "the Christmas episode that shall not be named". I happen to be one of them so allow me to give some advice. You can't please everyone, if the review under this one means anything. However, it does feel a little incomplete as if a possible sequal could be written later on. In the meantime... (tosses fire extinguisher at author) ...take this to do away with any flames. Hope you write another story soon!
Oftla chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
[There wasn’t a day in his life when he didn’t feel regret for not having stopped her before she went to Matt, for not telling her how he felt, for not making it clear to her that he would make her happier than Matt ever would.]

Because of COURSE that would automatically flip the switch in Sora's head from "love Matt" to "love Tai", because she isn't a human being with the ability to make her own choices. She's just a little robotic doll who has no purpose in life other than to hang off of someone's arm. She has no right to decide for herself, Tai has to do it *for* her.

Tai, in canon, proved he respected Sora's ability to make her own choice and his friendship by NOT trying to force her to change her mind, by being HAPPY for his TWO BEST FRIENDS.

When in the hell are the Taiora fans going to realize that Sora really *does* have a mind of her own and it is not a federal offense for her to have chosen someone who isn't Tai?

And no, I'm not a Sorato fan. I'm not a fan of any romances in Digimon. But I *am* a fan of female characters being treated as more than a trophy.

Which is exactly what you did here. Sora is not portrayed as a character, a person, but as a PRIZE that Tai wants to have for himself and he's whining because he didn't get it, and making up all kinds of reasons why he should have it.

In other words, he's acting like a *fan of the show* and not like the character IN the show.
nerdynovelist11 chapter 1 . 3/17/2007