Reviews for Forgiven
Rashaka chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
The format of this makes it unreadable. I'm taking minutes out of my life to explain this to you, so that later maybe someday I'll click on a fic of yours, and I'll actually read it instead of taking one look at the abismal layout and turning away.
-Lesson the first:
Sentences end with periods, not commas.
-Lesson the second:
Separate your paragraphs. Every time a new scene starts, a new idea is introduced, or a new person speaks, start a new paragraph. Nobody will bother to read dialogue when it's all smashed together.
-Lesson the third:
All puncution-ALL of it- goes inside quotation marks and parenthesis. This sentence is wrong:
'Where did that Jackass get off with such a nice voice!'.
With the ! you didn't need the period. But if you were going to use it, you should have put it inside the apostrophe set.
-Lesson the fourth:
Reread your stuff for editing mistakes before you post. Use proper punctuation, and make sure that you have one space between each word, and two spaces between sentences.
Sokuya chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
It was GREAT! hope to see alot more of your fics!
Ucchan chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
YAY! Hello Ucchan, sugar, I'm Ucchan! This is an absolutely wonderful fic! It's so sweet! YES! I've finally found another goddess who does Ukyo and Ryoga pairing! SO HAPPY! Read my fic, maybe? I'm working on a really big one right now, which will be be up soon. Check it out when it's up, ne? C YA!
Pygmi chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
ME big fan luv ryoga keep it up
nobody chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
very sweet fic. i loooooooooove ryouga and ukyou as a couple.
Ucchan Hibiki chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
Thanks for reviewing all of you...but I would like to comment on one review, It was honestly Ukyo who was the most into it Silver, I don't REALLY appriciate the comment on him being sexually excited easilly. Its a short WAFF fic.
Sumi-chan chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
_ So cute! I like. I _can_ see ryoga doing that song. Well done. Even if you didn't need me... *sniff sniff* lol
Silver chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
I agree with Shea. Through the whole Ranma 1/2 manga and anime series, Ranma work his butt off trying to protect Akane from harm. To be betrayed by Ukyou and for her to actually attempt to "kill" Akane would definitely not go well with him. This *killing* behavior coming from Shampoo is predictable, since Shampoo has always make her intent known to Ranma with drug, blackmail, and such. Ukyou on the other hand have always been playing on Ranma's sympathy and friendship. Guess, she finally show her true color. As for Ryoga, he seemed to have a thing for any girl that happen to be close to him or show the slightest interest in him. By kissing Ukyou in this story, he must have not care much about his other *interests*, Akari and Akane. Or, maybe he's easily *sexually excited. Whatever the case may be, let him and Ukyou be together. They're not a bad couple, and they *deserve each other.
Sheaalla chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
Of course Ranma would be pissed off if someone (even his precious "Ucchan" had decided to kill Akane. Is there even a doubt that if she had succeded that he wouldn't have beaten the or even killed her? Granted he might of shown remorse but Ranma loves Akane. I really like this fanfic and I do not think they are even slightly ooc.
Brenda chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
OH so Sweeet! I love this! Write more PLEASE!
Jukai chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
Kool and soft short fic you got here, keep them coming. Its nice to read one like this every once in while. Especially if there about the best couple in Ranma 1/2, next to Akane and Ranma of course.
Meeka-chan no da chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
*sigh* While I do think Ranma would be upset at Ukyo for

busting up his wedding I don't think he'd be so...hateful

about it. She is his friend after all...