Reviews for Behind the Lights
Kiluca1228 chapter 5 . 1/20/2010
Great story so far please update soon
Wyntirsno chapter 5 . 3/23/2009
This is a good story, I know it has been almost 2 years, but I hope you are still planning on updating. Is there more wrong with Kurt than Cody knows? Why won't Carey let him see him sooner? I hope you update soon, and Cody is ok.
Lizzy313 chapter 5 . 7/11/2007
This is really good. I love the dramatic twist on the characters.
applextree chapter 5 . 6/27/2007
Good job! I like that alot! And is their father dead or alive? I'm still half asleep & i don't quite remember.
whobringsforththewind chapter 5 . 6/27/2007
OHH...that was so sad! :( :( I feel so bad for Cody that must be horrible! :(
LIzzy .the monster. O'Connor chapter 4 . 6/22/2007
up to the date mate
theo darkstar chapter 4 . 6/10/2007
ooh oh oh oh oh oh you cant just leave it like that...update really really soon

cante wait to hear what happens next...though im a little confused why cody wants to go back to the hospital...ok sure his dad is there...but what is really wrong with him?
dcloverz chapter 4 . 6/1/2007
oh, distance. I saw your advertisement on youtube and couldn't wait to read it! ;)
LuvCBLuvJP chapter 4 . 5/25/2007
Poor Cody! Love this chapter! Update soon!
xemily33091 chapter 4 . 5/19/2007
Wow, I like this a lot. Keep going, you're doing great :D
whobringsforththewind chapter 4 . 5/18/2007
Wonderful chapter, as usual! :D I feel so bad for Cody! Please update soon! :D :D

P.S. I love the quotes you put at the beginning of the chapters! :D
WKDVIP2 chapter 4 . 5/17/2007
another flashback, man thats a bummer to cody, altho zack shouldnt have been playin ball if he knew cody had a bad leg. great chapter, keep up the good work
applextree chapter 3 . 5/2/2007
I love this a lot. Good job.
smallvillegirl92 chapter 3 . 4/30/2007
Oops, sorry that I didn't review sooner! Anyway, this was a really good chapter! I feel so bad for Cody though! :( I loved how you did the end with Carey and Cody, it was really sweet! :) Can't wait to read more! UPDATE SOON!
WKDVIP2 chapter 3 . 4/23/2007
great chapter, i suppose i would also be a bit freaked out if something like that happend to me. keep up the god work