Reviews for Detachment
HopelessDarkness chapter 7 . 8/12
I know I am a bit late but I am a new fan of this story and I love what I have read, Every since I started watching Supernatural I have wanted to both punch john and hug dean because of what he went through so I loved how you showed a more softer side to john and you captured the characters perfectly(I know I sound sappy). So please( You probably heard this a lot) Don't give up on this story, I love it and think it is great.
miXiZ chapter 7 . 7/15/2015
Hi. I can understand your reasons not to finish the story. However its much too good to be left where it is. I once wrote a ff and reached a point where I didn't know how to continue anymore. So I left it. Some years later someone asked to read it and urged me to continue. So I gave it a try and I finished it... and I was pretty pleased with it and myself.
smilinglizards chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
I'm following this story in hopes that you'll come back to it..
LD4ever chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
please continue this story! its really goood!
Delena4Nian50 chapter 7 . 9/3/2010
please dont take this story down! I have been loving every moment of it! it saddens me that you dont think it is very good, but I am really enjoying it.
I'mcalledZorro chapter 7 . 9/2/2010
I am sad that your taking the story down, but I do want to thank you for letting everyone know that no more will be added insted of just letting it sit here and collect dust, so again thank you! I really hope you will repost it someday! It is a great story, good luck!
Kay chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
Are we really waiting 3 years between chapters?
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 6 . 11/22/2009
I liked it *-*

I never thought about that timeline thin in the story, about the two years... I think you are right, Dean would not stop talking to his little brother because he had a fight with John, maybe there was something more... I don't think they are really going to tell that in the series ehehe

I loved the fanfic, i love hurt dean and you did it pretty well

Kisses and see ya next fanfic

Rosetta ~
XgreeneyedelfX chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
please finish this story (puppy dog eyed) XD
Jamiez001 chapter 6 . 5/30/2009
Aw...it ended. Can you post the next chapter soon, plz!

Jamie
yami yasi chapter 6 . 5/23/2009
tanx tanx tanx . it was a beautiful story . i want cry for dean ( tear.s.s.s.s.s.s) i love dean very much . my poor dean .please update dear . tanx for this nice and awsome chapter and bring sammy for dean . he must come and take care from dean . i waiting dear . update soon
Silvertayl 57 chapter 5 . 5/1/2009
It's been so long since you updated this fine story, please continue and don't leave us hanging, I need some more hurt Dean!
Zerestor chapter 6 . 11/24/2008
Hello!

This is really well written - please continue!

zx
V.R. Jennings chapter 6 . 8/4/2008
It's very interesting. Very well written too. I just wish you didn't end it so abruptly. Anyway, it's a good story. Keep up the good work!
Jemiul chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
a interesting story. i like it.

Keep up the great work.