Reviews for Pokemon Wars: Transformers: The Beginning
WOLFWATCHER12 chapter 5 . 5/25
That was off the hizz-ook!
WOLFWATCHER12 chapter 1 . 5/24
This. Is...AWESOME!
You should keep doing this story.
I would like there to be drawings based on this story.
I can't believe that Optimus Primal became a Blastoise.

I would like there to be a chapter where Dawn appears.
MashupMan2100 chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
I love this chapter as well as the entire story itself. I hope you're next story will explain how Ash and his friends got their cyber-exoskeleton suits.
a fan of both chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
was anyone else thinking of episode 59 when Chair-tron caught the missle
a of both chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
You saw that deleted scene from pokemon 2000 didn't you
a fan of both chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
That was prime!
As a life long fan of Pokemon and a diehard Transformers nut i find this story completly awesome but please finnish quest for the Dex. I want to see what Tigatron (RK-9) and Airazor look like with Pokemon modes.
In short you rule
scant chapter 5 . 11/23/2013
I love it you did an awsome job and please do more this is great!
BestCrossoverMovies chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
This story is AWESOMETACULAR! :-)
cougartail91 chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
Another very interesting chapter also you should have used the beast wars theme song not the transformers generation one movie theme song. Also I can't wait to read the other stories that goes with this one.
cougartail91 chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
another very interesting chapter
cougartail91 chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
another very interesting chapter also you do known that their were two t-rex like pokemon which was rampardos and and cranidos although now that I think about it they also looked like the dinosaurs that bumps heads too.
cougartail91 chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
another very interesting chapter and like I had said before if I had known that you had made this one I would have read it before the other one.
cougartail91 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
a very interesting chapter. Plus if I had known that you had made this one before the other one I would have read this one first. Plus it's also been a while since I had read any of your stories.
SulliMike23 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
You know, with the release of pokemon black and white you can now change Trantulas from being an Ariados to a Galvantula and Black Arachnia can still be an Ariados. You can also now have Durant be Inferno. Also thought of using Ursaring and Beartic as being the Pokemon equivalents of Polar Claw and Grizzly-1. Plus I've been thinking that Scyther can be the pokemon version of Man-Terror but be called Scy-Terror.

That's all I can think of for now.
BentleyGirl chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
Great story! I love the Beast Wars series and I adore the Pokemon series, but when you put them together to make this story, I enjoyed it exceedingly! Hope to read your other Pokemon Wars stories soon. Keep it up! ;)