Reviews for The End of a Life
Munz chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
This is beautiful. Everything was great. I loved how they celebrated Marco's life but mourned his passing. Cassie and Jake getting back together during this would have made Marco super happy for both of them. I love it.
AnonymouslyMyself chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Wow
Simply beautiful
meh chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
This is fabulous. It's so touching. Thank you for writing it :)
a true animorph fan chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
reading this was like reading an extension of k.a. applegate herself, but i feel more passionate about this, my heart broke into a million pieces at then end of the real animorph series when jake and cassie didnt get back together and your story mended it back together perfectly. i love how you captured thier attitudes perfectly how we knew cassie would say things like that and how cassie never gave up the poop stain overrall part of her life and what was touching the most was how jake felt happy over that.

and please please do us a favor...write a book
PurpleRanger101 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
This was really really good. You captured Jake and Cassie perfectly. I really enjoyed it.
EldestofFiveSisters15 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
GREAT STORY! Allthough personally i hate the idea off Marco dieing even though it did bring Cassie and Jake back together. But Marco dies because he wants to do his own stunt... COME ON! MARCO YOU ARE AN IDIOT! thanks for reading my review *:D*
Uzamaki Hinata chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
*claps* Wow, I just, I don't know what else to say except wow. Wow at your fanfic, wow at how you fit all the characters together and wrote them in a way that Animorph fans should be proud to read. Wow at how you got Jake and Cassie back together and how you got what was left of the Animorphs back together for Marco's funeral. Wow at all the powerful words and powerful things that you wrote about in this fanfic. Wow at the sadness of it all that seemed to be sprinkled with bits of hope here and there.

Though overall, this one-shot was sad, it showed hope as well. It showed us, the readers, that in the end, the Animorphs would live. That in the end, the Animorphs would survive. That in the end, the Animorphs would, well, be themselves.

I probably sound extremely cheesy lol, but your fanfic is worth it. It's extremely well written and the story itself is really good and deep too. So, yeah, wow. Wow, wow, wow.
kola chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
very well written. I hope you write your own stories.
mr chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
nice
Pogo KW chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Wow. That was one of the most well-written fanfics I've read. Good job.
ImpNo1 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
One of the best stories i've read yet. Really sad and really touching. Thank you.
xxtigergirlxx chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
aww.. thats so cute emio7!

probably 1 of the best stories ive read... its really good!
Estrid2006 chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
who r u kidding emi07? tht was one of the best stories i have ever read from animorphs! i can't believe you wouldn't think tht was good! i loved it...have i stressed that enough for u? one more time...i loved tht story!

from,

estrid2006
Tarien Lakilea Tel'anor chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
The best part was when Jake says "you all know me." Such a contrast to the beginning of the books when no on knew who he was. And I loved how you built up the ramblings of the human emotions running through the mind.
Terenia chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
I loved this fic. I was very pleasantly surprised, normally I am not a fan of post 54 fics, but you're portrayal of Jake's emotions was powerful and believable. Great job!

Kind of a strange death for Marco, but I can see him being eager to do his own stunts. He liked to show off. :)

Again, great job.