Reviews for Before Any Of The Rest Of It
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
mccheerleader chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
I know you wrote this years ago but I really loved your fic. I was looking at all the old stories and this one really got me hooked. It was a shame that it was only 2 chapters because I was really enjoying it. I know you've probably given up on this already and I understand that when you leave a story it's hard to continue it... But is there any chance that you could write more for this? Your writing is really good and the way you portrayed the characters was excellent.
storywriter84 chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
Ohh, I hope you update soon. This is good. I like that they told each other stuff up front. Good stuff!
You Have a Point chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
Well, I'm going to try to explain to you in words how much I hate MerDer, and how much they disgust me and make me want to crawl into a corner and sob... I can't find words. But for some reason I just gobbled this fic up. Maybe because I'm coming out of a long slumber... maybe because your writing is simply so fabulous and in character. Anyways, you need to update.
rebelliousflower89 chapter 2 . 5/16/2007
I love your fanfics. Keep writing!
reader chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
Please update more soon on this story. I really like this, but I am curious about where you are going to take this story.
JordanCavanaughHoyt chapter 2 . 4/2/2007
Love it the last part of the chapter is great
fia.cool chapter 2 . 3/31/2007
That was awesome! Seriously I love your work! :) Can't wait for more!
McMyself chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
I am loving this! thank you.

So true to the characters, well done!

Update soon!
inzaghina chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
Gosh... this is great... lovely idea and totally in character... all that flirting is seriously great!

I can't wait for more... :)
jennyblueEyes chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
aw. I love this. It's written in character really well. and its adorable. I was reading some of the other reviews and laughing because so many people told you that you spelled either wrong and I didn't even notice. so anyway. Let it go people. people make spelling errors.
elisaday16 chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
I love it!

Hope you're fine and Have a wonderful day!
mmc1118 chapter 2 . 3/24/2007
LOL LOL.. Thank you for giving me a good laugh to start my day with. I felt like a real episode of grey's. Kept me grinning the whole way through. Keep it up. and ooh yea...typo alert-a sentence or 2 after she says she likes his hair, “I didn’t say that eighter, I just... It’s unprofessional to make remarks about your hair." the either came up as eighter... no big deal..but thought u would wanna know..ok i'm waiting for the next update
mrs. derek mcdreamy chapter 2 . 3/24/2007
haha love it. update soon

and its either-not eighter-just pointing it out
yasmine2388 chapter 2 . 3/24/2007
Just found this story. Love it. Wished everything could have happened this way. Can't wait to read more. Update as soon as you can!

Yasmine