Reviews for Inside Connection
Skye Graham chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Loved this story. Not the old regular whumping- very clever! I love how supported Sheppard was by Elizabeth, the team, Carson, Zalenka, Lorne. So much in 3chapters!
clerical medical chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
Another fab story - can't believe I missed this one first time round. I just love Sheplantis - it's the only real 'ship' that I actively seek out in a story!
Skye Graham chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
LOVED IT! I always like the stories about Sheppard and Atlantis. Great job of showing their link. I was a little miffed that no one seemed to trust him about Atlantis being in trouble. But that just made it better. Thanks for another exciting,mildly whumpy, fun story. Skye
Lizzy Loves Pancakes chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
Cheesy? Yes. But cute and fun to read. Plus, Rodney isn't too OOC with the last line when you imagine him saying it while smirking. :D

Thanks for writing!
donttouch chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
aw, how sweet :)
donttouch chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
dun dun dun!
donttouch chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Yes! Sheppy to the rescue!
Miravisu chapter 3 . 12/20/2007
*aws at ending*

Yes, perhaps slightly cheesy, but that'd be sweet cheese ;)
faerie555 chapter 3 . 11/23/2007
OK you now have a major fan! I am going to have to read all your back stories and then beg you for more! faerie5
Obsessed Pam chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
I just loved this story from start to finish and cannot understand why on earth you felt the need to apologise at the beginning of Chpt. 1 to your readers. It was a great read showing the deep connection existing between Atlantis and Sheppard. You conveyed John's exhaustion as he searched so diligently for the cause of the problem and the ending was just so, so sweet.
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
This is absolutely brilliant! I'm spellbound.
janib chapter 3 . 10/13/2007
Another great story. You have a wonderful talent for getting us hooked.
Dugleik chapter 3 . 9/12/2007
The ending? Could have been used in a episode of CSI:Miami. Which, in case you don't hate Horatio Cane as much as I do, is bad. But the rest of the story was great, love the way Sheppard got more and more crazy.
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
Awsome story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
Great story! I wonder what the problem is? Guess I'll find out in about 2 seconds! :)