Reviews for The Greater Good
readcutemanga chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Will you consider writing a reunuion? Like a part 3? :)
conankunringobox chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
one of the best i hav read so far. :,)
Nerd Girl 3 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
So i'm in love with Fullmetal Alchemist , and I understand that it was a wile ago but I just read the first chapter and I LOVED IT. I have the FMA Original Soundtrack on wile reading and i cried when i thought of Ed's voice shaking , and Winry laying limp , just how Riza did in Brotherhood. Well I liked it. 3
Victoria Elric chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
i read both chapters and they fit well together. it was a good idea to split them in half. i really enjoyed it. well done ... 3
Sha'Reina chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
I liked left you thinking, but gave a completely full filling!
Sexy Jo chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
This was an awesome fic! I love the way you kept them all in character, especially Edward. It's not hard to see that he's struggling, especially in later chapters, with his feelings for Winry. Your fic portrayed his inner conflict well. Keep up the good work.
alexis chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
it was oka
hakuna177 chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
Gahhh I loved this! The angst and the fluff at the end was beautifulD

Angel21217 chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
Okay this story was a TOTAL me tell you it is adorable, like amazing. It's so cute between Ed and Winry. PLEASE MAKE AN EPILOGUE.
Angel21217 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
OKAY, I got to admit that this is AWEFANTRABOULUS. It means AWESOMEFantasticTerrificFabulous. You lead me to believe that she was really dead, but then he changed back to envy. And it's so adorable when she hugs him and he doesn't let go. That totally should have happened some where in one of the series or Manga. I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVED IT. Excuse my improper grammar, I was to lazy to do it properly. Like I didn't use commas, and stuff like that. Sorry
spring smoothie chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
This one of my absolutely favourite FMA stories. The ending was so sweet and sad. So, yeah...I really loved reading it. :)
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Wow, I absolutely loved this two shot! This is a great piece of EdWin literature right here and I am so glad I decided to click on this particular story... ;))

Hope you continue creating wonderful fanfictions like this one!

Orange Singer chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
I adore this. So sad, but so sweet. It's an ending and a beginning. The kisses were perfect. I also love the embraces, almost more than the kisses. Hugs and embraces can be just as intimate, and you really captured that.
anonimous chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
it's amazing! It makes me cry, honestly!

I like it very much and i haven't words about it...))
evol chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
your story was really inspiring.