Reviews for The Doctor and the Leprechaun
Carriewhowasreading chapter 17 . 11/16/2010
Was this just crazy crack? The characters were SO out of character it was hard to follow what could have been an interesting encounter with earth's not so fabled creatures
The Lost Moon Of Poosh chapter 12 . 7/25/2008
heh heh. That's really funny. I especially like chapter 12 so far, including Kirk and McCoy's argument.
Allergic-to-Paradox chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
Midnight fungus gathering ceremony? Hmm, that's a new one to me, (Phinex Fawn) good chapter, sorry, this has to be short, have to go, cuz it's about twelve o'clock and I'm bloody-eh, EXTREMLY- tired *yawns* more reviews later!

-Phoinex Fawn
Allergic-to-Paradox chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
NO SLASH? AGHUAH! sorry, I'm used to my sister's slash, (Ally-P, I'm her lil' sis, Phoinex Fawn, not yet old enough to write on here yet! GR... *Ahem*.)anyways, REALLY good, my favorite quote was: 'When you say minor trouble Jim, what exactly are meaning? Like minor trouble in a giant underground volcano is on the verge of turn this entire planet into a piece of charcoal with us as little fleck’s of ash flying off into space or what?'. meh heh... and... *gasp* Kirk...SMART? AGHUAH! Oh, sorry about all of the screaming, it's just... just... well, actually I'm not really sure WHAT it is, BUT... GOOD CHAPTER!

-Phoinex Fawn
Lord of the Shadows chapter 17 . 4/5/2007
*dies laughing* This has been one of the most amazingly hilareous stories I have ever read! My god, did Spock fart? *completely lost it, laughing uncontrollably* This story is pure gold! XD I love it!
Traycon 3 and Fishey Me chapter 14 . 4/2/2007
Oh, cliffie. What suffeing will Bones endure next time? I can't wait. :)
Traycon 3 and Fishey Me chapter 13 . 4/2/2007
You like writting fights between Jim and Bones... It's getting a tad difficult to believe that they're friends. Don't get me wrong, the arguements are funny, but they are becoming both very feirce and very frequent.

Individually, you've got all three of them down very well, and their interatcions with Spock are excellent. Keep on going strong!
Traycon 3 and Fishey Me chapter 12 . 4/2/2007
Yikes... When these guys fight, it gets vicious... Interesting that McCoya computer wizz in this story. I loved how he exposed Spock's secret accounts on Ferengi... Bwa-ah-hahah! Great job again.
Traycon 3 and Fishey Me chapter 11 . 4/2/2007
Gee, Spock, way to point out the blatantly obvious. _

You do an amazing job bringing up the little aspects of the characters' personality. From the way you mention Kirk's history on a farm to how he considered getting rid of McCoy years back... Tiny details that mere mortals like me tend to forget.

The only details I did pick up on in this chapter is quite a few times you don't capitalize "Bones." Since it's his nickname, it needs it. Otherwise, great job! Onward to the next chapter!
Lord of the Shadows chapter 13 . 4/1/2007
Possitively hilareous! XD I love it! Sorry about the brevity of this review, but I must go. ...But yes, I love this story! ;
Lord of the Shadows chapter 10 . 3/30/2007
*laughing uncontrollably* This story is hilareous! I can't wait to read more.

Oh my gosh, Kirk's insane! *laughs at him* I feel sorry for both Spock and McCoy. Maybe Spock especially. -;; I hope you update soon, because this is so much fun to read!

And I love the last line! '“You know I don’t mind the fact that he has a superior intelligence to ours. But I hate it when he knows his being a smartass.”'
Traycon 3 and Fishey Me chapter 10 . 3/28/2007
Gads, you're hammering these out like lightning! I can barely keep up! I'm glad Spock and Kirk believe Bones. It might have been a tad angsty if they didn't. Poor Bones. I hope he gets /something/ good out of this experiance. Keep up the good work. -F_M
Traycon 3 and Fishey Me chapter 7 . 3/27/2007
‘This day was shaping up just fine.’ Thought McCoy as his face scrunched up in an irritated scowl. If he wasn’t crazy by the end of it, his self-esteem was going to be totally nonexistent.

Yep, that just about explains things. Poor Bones. I hope things turn around for him.
Traycon 3 and Fishey Me chapter 6 . 3/27/2007
Ah, so Len wasn't aware of the cause of his "good fortune". Lovely. Now his two best friends hate him, Chris is fauning all over him, and his other nurses are acting in 'a manner unbecoming'. I don't think Len's going to like the results.

Yay, Fred's back. *Cue suspence music.*

And I loved when Kirk called him "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman." I haven't seen that show since I was very young. It made me laugh. Ah, sweet memories.
Traycon 3 and Fishey Me chapter 5 . 3/27/2007
McCoy's beating Spock at chess, getting endorsements, and showing up Kirk... While normally I'd go "Yay, Bones' fortune is good," I suspect that ol' Fred's got something to do with it... And that doesn't bode well...

I have to keep reading to find out.