Reviews for The Other Side
nameuscool chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
ugh this is really good why haven't you been updateing. o well(
7coolkittpritt chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
y
cant think of a funny name chapter 4 . 4/5/2008
you like people startins witk k dont you

fully sick story dude you gotta finish man
caninot chapter 4 . 1/27/2008
what will happen? hope you get over the writers block!
Egypt Mesi chapter 4 . 7/20/2007
Hey! I love this story. Kuki's changed so much sence the show. Anyway keep on!
Nigel's Leading Woman chapter 4 . 7/18/2007
Oh, don't you worry about that! I'm having writer's block too, so you're not the only one. Tons of author's have them, hehe. I really liked this chapter, is was really funny. Please update soon!
Numbeh 013 chapter 4 . 7/18/2007
col I love it! please please update soon you left an awful cliffhanger
Jime-chan chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
I like the chapter title, I have a shirt with that writing on it (exept that I'm not Asian). Nice story by the way.
Jatieluv chapter 3 . 6/6/2007
ur doing good i can't wait 4 the next chappie!
Numbeh 013 chapter 3 . 6/3/2007
So funny, what will happen next? why does Kuki acted so ... moody? ... I love the flirting part

what to write instead of UPDATE!
Number 375 chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
An awsome story line. I'm really enjoying it. I loved "I'm Trapped In My Crushes Body" ,but Fanny & Nigel! GAG! I'm just spitballing but is the next point of view from Wally?
Da' Kung-Fu Fighter chapter 2 . 5/26/2007
bril! update. I hope more people write stories when the KND are all grown up. I review to all of them
Numbuh25 chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
oh, good chapter 2 so far! So we already know that the teen in the gray hoodie is Wally, and the other one...could it be Hoagie? Just a thought, heh. Oh wow, they're at the first dayof their freshman year! Awesome, I'm going to be one when school begins, even if had already ended for me. Ayway, good luck at your Senior Graduation! I hope you can update really soon!
Numbeh 013 chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
finally chapter 2... i can't complain... hey this was cool (now i know how junior high classes are) oh and she (kuki) is kinda cold dont you think?
Numbuh25 chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
GASP! Why haven't I reviewed this yet? This is so gi-huge-ic-ly awesome! Oh man...I hope those two men won't harm Kuki... I'm so curious! Please update soon!