Reviews for Treacherous Accusations
Amaranthos chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Hi i dont mean to bother you. My name is Amaranthos and i have a Sephiroth and Tifa fanfiction oneshot competition coming up. I wanted to know if you'd be interested in entering. If you agree, you have the chance to win a graphic design prize. If you would like more information about the competition please feel free to message me, and i'll be happy to provide some information.

(Sorry for being so informal)
Steph chapter 8 . 9/28/2009
Keep it up! Great story :)
Anonymous chapter 8 . 9/8/2009
Really love this story and all the twists. Keep it up! I can't wait to read more :)
191026 chapter 7 . 3/31/2008
I loved the familiar battle.

So Tazma is a yason then? great twist!

Cant wait to find out more _
191026 chapter 6 . 8/15/2007
Oh no! Nothing can happen to serina! Ir calintz!...just his shirt being ripped off!

hope you add that in hehehehehe
191026 chapter 5 . 6/6/2007
O!

I think Neikan is still alive!

ANyway, another great chapter! I like how you put in a fear of rats for him! Dont blame him. YUK!

Anyway, hope you update soon!

Im itching to read more!

Your writing is so descriptive. I wish mine was that good.

have just reposted a magna carta one. The first one was crap so have redone it totally!

Keep up your great work!
191026 chapter 4 . 5/30/2007
o itching to read on!
Ice Seraphim chapter 4 . 5/29/2007
This story is getting really interesting (I've probably mentioned that already in one of my other reviews ;) I was actually just recently wondering what happened to General Tazma. He had a semi-large role in the first couple hours of the game, then he just sort of...disappeared. Anyway, the type of role you have him in this story is very fitting.

Writing mechanics are great as usual.

I'm really eager to see what happens next _ You've had me hooked to this story from the start, and your writing has drawn me in even further. It's nice to see a multi-chapter fic in the Magna Carta category, especially one as well written as this.

Keep up the great work!

191026 chapter 3 . 5/2/2007
O i think lil clive wants to in a way help calintz!

great and very descriptive chapter again!

i salute you!

anyway, hope calintz great escape equates to him losing his shirt hehehehehehe

update when you can yeh?

191026
Ice Seraphim chapter 3 . 5/1/2007
Hmm...interesting. The conflicts going through Haren's mind, as well as Clive's at the end of the chapter are quite intriguing. You seem to have a good grasp on developing a complex personality.

As always, your descriptions are beautiful. I especially liked the untamed wildness of how you described Caska. I believe the line where Calintz refers to the scenery as "hauntingly beautiful" is probably the best phrase I could use to describe it _

Your editing is well done once again. My only criticism is that the point of view seems to change three times in the chapter without any noticeable breaks. Instead you could just stick to one point of view (possibly Haren, since he seemed to be the central focus of this chapter), and just leave little hints in the description of what the others are thinking. For example, at the end when Clive was contemplating how he could rebel, maybe you could leave hints throughout the chapter to foreshadow his actions in the future without him actually saying them outloud. The chuckle and the action of him rubbing his hands together at the end had a great effect, and leaves the reader guessing what he will do next.

Or perhaps using line breaks to signify when a point of view is changing works great as well as an organizing device for the story. Either one of these techniques are great for presenting a story.

No matter, this chapter was still wonderfully written and kept me eager to read more. Transitions are always necessary for developing a good story, especially one that is developing an intricate plot like this.

Lovely work once again _ I can't wait to read more of your story.

191026 chapter 2 . 4/23/2007
of all the members of the tears of blood that would act against them...haren would have been no one in my book! anyway, i thought it would be dark yason. and i knew that even though neikan is gone...his name would pop up!

hm, or is he gone?

bad guys have a tendancy to come back...look at sephiroth? he always comes back!

anyway, another great chapter! so glad calintz stepped in and took serina's place!

just noticed something...the baby dont have a name!

update soon yeh? 191026 x
Ice Seraphim chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
Excellent chapter. You certainly know how to play the right cards when drawing out suspense and keeping the readers guessing. The plot of this story has me intrigued and fits well with the aftermath of a racial war.

Great twists you have here. Especially with the reappearnce of Haren, and the new job he has taken on. Ironic that he's working for Eryu, especially since he seemed to despise them in the game. I'm interested in seeing how this plays out.

As usual, I didn't see any noticeable spelling or grammar mistakes. You've done your beta editing well.

This is a great story you have here _ I can't wait to read more.

Ice Seraphim chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
I've been meaning to review this story for quite some time, and since you just updated, I thought now would be the perfect time!

Your attention to detail is superb, and I greatly enjoyed the portrayal of Erestine's beauty at the beginning of the story.

As far as I can tell, everyone seems to be in character. Your dialogue is very well written as well.

It's nice to see Serina starting to lead a happy life after the war. Although, I'll admit she's not my favourite character in the game, she does have her own set of unique character traits that are normally ignored by most authors. Thank you for portraying her in a different light that will lead readers to take another good look at her.

I can't see any problems as far as writing mechanics go. You're a strong writer and I'm eager to see more of your work _

The cliffhanger at the end of this chapter had me hooked. I shall now read your new update!.

A great beginning! Keep up the excellent work!

Sir.Flash chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
hm, very gd, and u said it was gonna be bad, u use ur words very well and although i dont know alot about final fantsy... its a gd short read, lol, read som of mine when i get them up althoug im very busy and haven't had alot of time to finish them... lol, but u do over discribe abit, u know... jus a bit too many heavy discriptions, i find if ur writing a larger peice to not use as many gd discription words at every turn cus u wont hav any gd 1s near the end, lol, just a thought... but i guess uv got loads of big fancy words in tht big dictionary of a brain u hav, lol
191026 chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
OMG amazing! I lurve this fic and its just begun! I bet its Agreian's mob...Neikan's mob...whatever his name is now hehehehehehe he had too many in the game. Although i usually go for yaoi pairings i do like the serina/calintz pairing. I hope you update soon! Will defo read more if you do

191026 x