Reviews for Everything
Lee chapter 18 . 7/28/2014
️love it but hated it at the same time(loved it more though)
Diana Campos21500 chapter 18 . 2/18/2013
I love this story it's so sad but really nice
annalse chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
i loe
Guest chapter 18 . 8/6/2012
I'm sorry, but I didn't feel sorry for Starfire at all. Robin insults her, so she betrays them to Slade? Not buying it. When Robin said he didn't care about her and she could go drown in chapter 8 and Starfire was heartbroken, I didn't pitty her one bit. In fact, I agreed with him! You turned Starfire into the most unlikable witch ever! She deserved everything that happened to her in this story. Why would you make a great character like Starfire into a rotten traitor? This story almost made me hate her entirely! I'm so ticked off about Starfire's characterization that I'm not even going to get into how stupid Slade acted through this entire story and how irritating Rorek was.
Ninjastarzz chapter 13 . 10/29/2010
There is no general good or evil it was just a few events that took a turn for the worst because as they say one can not survive without the other
Ninjastarzz chapter 12 . 10/29/2010
It amazes me how much some people hate slade. They think he's sick and twisted wich he is but He musn't have started that way, There must have been somthing that made him sooo depressed or hurt that he TURNED evil, Probly somthing to do with a loved one, Wich is why he dosn't want to go 'soft'
Ninjastarzz chapter 9 . 10/29/2010
Robins A JERK he needs to learn to controle his emotions maby you should make hi go to thearapy so I can pocke him with a stick till he drowns in custard!
MusicFlowsWithin chapter 20 . 1/8/2010
This story was so sad '(

Amazing story!

I faved it )
Shawty94 chapter 20 . 10/7/2009
Great. now im crying
LittleLemonDrops chapter 20 . 10/2/2009
Ah! I'm crying now! I love this but I wish it wasn't so sad! I wish starfire didn't die!
MCRandTTlover-NUMBAH13 chapter 20 . 6/17/2009
i luv this story! i started readin this around 8:00 p.m. and dint stop till 1:53 a.m.! this was so awesome! but im kind of confused at the end was it slades kid? or reroks? or maybe robins? to many boys im so confused! but u had me cryin at the end so awesome story and please rite more! thanks
tennisgal456 chapter 20 . 5/28/2009
well this story has finally come to an end! *SOB* i cant believe it, i look forward to many more stories and chats with you

it was never a suckish story to begin with, i just tweaked it a bit to make it flamboyant, lol, you are the artist

i hope everyone loves the work you have done, because i know i have

keep it up

N.A.M.K.R.
Katrinka and Nori chapter 19 . 5/8/2009
that was AWSOME!
Katrinka and Nori chapter 18 . 5/8/2009
*sniff sniff* well now i'm sad *blow nose*

but anywhoo this is really good story so far!

later days!