Reviews for Alone
teaG chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
"I wouldn't want my company either." - Love that sentence, just love it XD

Nice Story
XSuicuneX chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Rwar, I am stalking your stories...

I wrote three stories based on the music thing, then got bored, will probebly make more drabbles later, or not. It all depends. Most of my music is game based sooo, yeah...

ANYWAYS

This is cute. Kaiba's a loose end with most pairings (I'm not a huge yaoigirl fan with him...he's been my first fav. anime character/crush icon for years) and this is actually a new idea for me. It fits, I kinda find Yuugi/Atem shipping cute, and I never go for the female 'rival' being ignored...

I really like your Seto. I really, really do. Him and Anzu could be cute together. It's not gonna be an OTP for sure, but it's still cute. Nice for him to eventually get someone for once.
The Waitress chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I love this pairing. What a bittersweet story.
Shakuhachi Jade chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I don't usually read Anzu x Seto stories, but this one was short and sweet. I liked it, so nice job.

Shaku
pedal chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
I love it, even if it is sad in every single way possible. Do me a favor and hit me for never reading your stuff before. I hope I can get to that Rent fic before I get buried in homework!
Azurite chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Poignant and sad, but well-written, too. Not too flowery, which is something I can appreciate in a fic that's generally pretty angsty. I like how you kept it simple. I also like how nothing was shoved in your face, and nothing was particularly unrealistic (of course, beyond the established realm of Yu-Gi-Oh, but we won't go there).

Very nice.
Atemu'sLotus chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
No! My dearest Yugi!

I like you disclaimer, totally agree on that one.

Even though it was depressing I still liked it alot. Thank you for the nice read.
love-the-fuzzy chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
*squee* this was great!

good job! i especially

like the yaoi hint you

put in for the yaoi lovers

like myself
Lady Psychic chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
(cries!) That was quite sad, but also quite good, too.
Asj Johnson chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
That seemed pretty in character. Even though Kaiba was technically out of character, I can picture him being out of character in that situation.
r0gue lebeau chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Wow Doc! That was awesome! I just loved it! Nice job inserting the other ships too ;) Good luck, I hope you win!
Angel's Nocturne chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Hmm... I have to say, I was decently pleased with this one. You did a nice job for the azure, really... plus the concept of Yugi x Atem in there made me squeal (total Puzzleshipper over here).

Good work. Good luck with the contest!
ukyouchrono chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Oh God...

Why..would Yugi die in that way? I also like Yugi and oh well! Great one shot you got there! It's really great! After losing both of the ones she loved, she finally find someone that she would care: Seto Kaiba! GReat job! _ (I'm reviewing to every contestant here... so I can't write much longer since my fingers were tired)

Good luck in the contest, darkrunner! _