Reviews for Irresistible Temptation
isthisreallife19 chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
NO! I've never read a story about Oliver commiting suicide...except for that one time but i would never kill him...well i maybe...hmm. Anyways good story
hatsandcats chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
OMG! That was SO sad! I like this ending better though. The story was amazingly written, and I loved every word of it. Oh, poor Ollie! I wonder how Lils and Miles would feel about him killing his self. Oh I LOVED it! Best Liley ever and I like the beginning Loliver.
spedclass chapter 5 . 2/25/2008
u should write a sequel showing everyones response to oliver killing himself.
WorthlessPleasure chapter 3 . 9/14/2007
scenario. you were close...
chuche chapter 5 . 9/2/2007
awesome it was sad to see that oliver took his life just because he thought that nobody cared. why didn't he just go and live with his mom or some other family member?
Skater xoxo Babe chapter 5 . 7/9/2007
I am not lesbian or bi (far from it, because I am so boy crazy) but I read a lot of slash, and so far, this is the best! :)
riverkirby chapter 5 . 6/22/2007
LightningStruckBlackDog chapter 5 . 6/12/2007
oh, loved the story! and the alternate ending was far better than the original one. and i want to tell you, its homosexual, not bisexual. a bisexual is a guy and a girl, you know?
wingsxforxmarie chapter 5 . 6/3/2007
I liked your original ending much, much more. Most people don't want to see such a well-loved character killing himself, because it's a fact that most people enjoy reading a story that ends happily. I know that you were trying to satisfy one of your reviewers because they didn't like the ending, but I still don't think that you should've written the alternate ending. Not everyone can be satisfied with one single story, and if someone doesn't like it, then that's THEIR problem, not yours. You should NOT try to adapt your writing to fit other people's needs. Because if people are able to change the style that you write in just by stating that they don't like it, then you're not a very strong write. Stick to what you started with. But that doesn't mean that you should never listen to people's constructive criticism. If someone tells you that you need more detail, add some more detail, if someone tells you that you should have more dialogue, add some more dialogue. But if someone tells you that they don't like a chapter of your story, or the ending of your, DON'T change it. You wrote it the way that YOU WANTED it, and many others were satified with it too. So just don't change it for ONE person.

Sorry if my whole little tirade there sounded rude, it wasn't meant to be that way. I just wanted to help you understand that you shouldn't give in to other's influence, because then you're not really writing with YOUR style, you're writing with THEIR style.

anon chapter 5 . 5/30/2007
beatiful..loved is too good for those back satbbing friends..
riverkirby chapter 4 . 5/8/2007
hoosha! nice job!
wingsxforxmarie chapter 4 . 5/4/2007
nice story. haha, i just found it today, two days after you completed it. anyway, i really liked it, needs more liley fics. its too bad that you didnt have more liley moments though... and im sad that its over...

nothingness chapter 4 . 5/4/2007
damn the ending suckked..oliver is too good for them! he needs to be mad,you cant just forgive people like that! i rather have him kill himself then forgive them two turned a great story into a piece of forgiving shit.
niico0llee chapter 4 . 5/3/2007