Reviews for Walking Alone
Tammy chapter 16 . 7/12
That was amazing! The ending was perfect! And the fluff was not too bad *winks* *nudge*. Keep making stories!
Siriabelle Grace chapter 16 . 5/4
Nice end!
Interesting idea for a fic, and well done, but this all-together-gay is a bit too much and frankly annoying. Just for future references.
Kisaki Sakura chapter 16 . 8/17/2014
Well, it was a pleasend story. There were facts and pieces that were truly great and a few that (on my opinion) were only mediocre.

Strating with the point that the beginning was more than promising, a absolutly unusal start and thus you got my hopes pretty high up. I liked how you showed in some kind of backflash what had happend. The only problem was later, when we got to the "present" was, when the date in the underground hadn't matched the one above.
Then there was this last sentence, a great ending. The story written by Ginny - I realy liked that part.

Somehow it explained an other point of the story I was a little dissappointed with. I saw this story as evenly progressing, without up and downs and nerv-wracking passages. I certainly missed them greatly. But as the story is written by Ginny there was an explainatin suddenly. For her it was a constant down. There were no ups for her in Harry luck, the mere point that he had rejected her, than the fact that she hab been stripped of her magic and the loss of there positions in the magical society. I imagine it hit her hard. And thus she hadn't been able to express ups in her situation of down and as a result the story was even, a simple documental story instead of a living development.

But that is only my interpretation. It can certainly be that you had it intendet diffrent.
Further may be a personal reason, or better say, personal experiences.
To explain: I'm new to the English creature fandom but had it encounter thousends of time in the German fandom. And as you see, your story followed a certain pattern that I'm more than used to. It can be that in the English language it isn't so well-known but this being the mate of a king/prince of a race while being an human with special skills or a banned magical creature is something that next to all storys I read of this kind used.
It's not bad. I enjoy this stories... but if you know one you know them all... sadly, they always follow the same pattern.
Then there is this point I encounter in next to every slash stories: Suddenly the whole world consits of gay parings. Don't get me wrong: I love reading slash...

These are things that I'm uneasy with in lots of storys. It may - as I said - be a personal thing. But your story was after all a pleasure to read. The idea with the book was certainly new, as was the fact that the whole of the wizard world has been stripped of theire magic.

It's always easier to point out wrongs, so don't be disappointed or the like. It was a great story, especially if you think that many things I had a critcal point with had been highly likly been due to the fact that this story had been written in 2007 and added to that pattern had developt in the 7 years that had passed since the day you start writing this story.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 16 . 6/15/2014
Dark Celestial Empress chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I have reread this 3 times and I still luv it
LOKILUVER2014 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Shittake Ramen chapter 11 . 2/27/2014
Awesome story
Gracealma chapter 16 . 2/18/2014
Wow! A great story. I'm glad that the wizarding world was taken in hand. What they did to magical races makes me want to send them to their room.
greenwings33 chapter 16 . 1/6/2014
This... This was amazing
I love it
I'm speechless
shunned-one chapter 16 . 12/28/2013
That was lovely.
katelaina1717 chapter 16 . 12/2/2013
Well written and original, good read.
Haruchan-chan chapter 16 . 10/13/2013
Really awesome story.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/3/2013
OMG! great story. :D
Naoko.Namikaze chapter 16 . 6/30/2013
I loved it! I just wish there was more of it.