Reviews for And After That
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Interesting.
unique.normality chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I actually want a story about hermione and ron from this...
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
[She had known from an early time into their acquaintance that he reluctantly fancied her.] Aww.

These two lines work really well: [They had each grown up fiercely independent][They were two people with the habits and mindsets of singles, struggling daily to function as a couple.] They're a perfect description of them as a couple, two people still living and thinking as single people despite, well, being together. Kind of sad when you think about it that way. But at least it's a breakable habit, hm?

[Now she was living in a house full of people who were either numb with grief or who wanted to move forward, but had absolutely no idea which way to go.] Well put.

[Molly had come around to Tonks's flat late one evening, her face set in the look of determination that had kept her men in line for decades, taken one look at the two of them eating one-spell noodles for dinner and marched them back home to the Burrow. They were family, she'd said, and she wanted all of her family under one roof.] This almost put tears in my eyes. I just adore Molly. The Weasleys don't have much money but you know, they're just wonderful people. Too bad there aren't more like them, you know?

["I'm just so bloody grateful that we have the opportunity to try and make things work. I never thought we would. I didn't think we'd get this lucky. Not everyone did," he said] Feelings, I have them. This is so sad, but also just beautiful.

[You kick, my dear."] Hahaha so cute.

[but the lines at his eyes were beginning to speak of laughter rather than of lonely years.] This was a really moving line. It just speaks volumes.

Thanks for a really great AU bit of a read, here. I really enjoyed this one!
Cascaper chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Ohhhh how I wish this could have happened in canon. Not the bits where Fred's mind is permanently damaged and Percy's dead and Ron's in a coma and George is smoking Darkness powder, of course (though they add a good dose of sobering reality and the things that war can do)...just the bit about Tonks and Lupin living. Living to have these issues. Living to get through said issues. And I love that Remus is, for once, the lighter in feeling, the one to cheer Tonks up. Love is the word.

Congratulations. I have now favorited every single HP story you've written. :D or almost every one.
Vahkhiin chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
this is how the story should have ended. remus and tonks shouldn't have died at all!

great job
kittykatloren chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
This is fantastic. Realisitic, sophistacated, and fluffy ;) Keep up the good work!
inkspire chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Sweet story! I loved it! Although, somehow I missed what exactly happened to Fred - a curse, some technicolour brains...? :P
fireblazie chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
This was *beautifully* written. In fact, I just may prefer this to the actual DH novel! xD But, really. You captured the pain, the hope, everything, really quite perfectly. Great job. :D
Ana Sedai chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
This was good. This was really, really good.

"Life goes on." Isn't it strange how all those old cliches we always hear acquire deeper meaning when we actually live them? Stories end. Living doesn't. I think this fic may have given me my profound thought for the day. I appreciate it, and your writing. Good work!
NooooBD chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Another great fic! This one was a little depressing to read, but of course, that was your intention, as you set the mood to be that one of a time in the aftermath of war. I love the way you included an insight on the lives of other characters and how they came out of the war. The last bit was just delicious! XD

Great job!
LivingDaylights chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
oh LOVELY...ohohohoh that was just so...

Wow

I just think you did it wonderfully, it wasn't ridiculously fluffy, it wasn't too angsty, it just hit it perfectly.

*dances off*

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo
Hedgewitchery chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Squee!

I never read HP fic usually, but I'm so glad I read this one! It's awesome. :)
ishandtwofourths chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
oh, wow. i simply adored this. not only am i amused by this ending to a story having the theme of not being an ending to a story (how mindblowing!), but i think it's such a spot-on portrayal of what could happen. it seems like... i don't know, a bit of a cop out if everything ended all hunky-dory. instead, here you've got things to mourn and things to celebrate for, and confusion surrounding it all. and i think that's just a wonderful balance.

so, as always, fabulous job. :)
loonymarauder chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Excellent story. Very well written and quite touching. Heart wrenching is a good description, but a sweet ending.
siruisblack18 chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Oh I loved this evenif it did depress me, I can;t get over poor Fred. I felt so bad for George[