Reviews for Breathe
Satisfied reader chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
:) it was good :)
starry eyed dreamer6 chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
I truly loved this. It really showed how foggy Hermione's mind was and how she was kind of forced into being Remus's sexond in command, but I felt Harry's part was a bit too vague st the end, because one second he was broken, and the next he had a house. I loved Raco's voice and the Dramione. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
AWWWWWW I LOVED THIS ERMAHGHAD
Sherbert20111 chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
I know this was posted a while ago now and you have probably moved on - but if you are still monitoring your feedback from time to time, I just wanted to say this story is lovely. Thank you for writing.
Hannah chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
This is absolutely incredible.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Great
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
He plucked at his shirt. "Skin and bones, that's what I am."

Lmao! He's such a baby!

This was a cute little two-shot :)
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Really good so far :)
FeministEurophil chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
There's going to be more, right? It's not concluded until Harry, at least, has come to terms with his worst alive enemy dating/marrying Hermione.
sophiaa16 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
love thiiiis 3
Guest chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Great story and only in two parts! Brilliant!
Rebekah Kroeplin chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Aw, that was so beautiful! Confusing, but I think the confusion adds something to it. I nearly died when DRACO MALFOY called her sweetheart. It was so adorable, I couldn't contain it.
Anyways, the story was so dang cute! And, the only thing I noticed was you don't have any breaks between scenes. That made it a bit confusing at times and I'd have to go back and read it. Just something you'd want to look into fixing. :) cheers!
justlikejane chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
i am astounded that this brilliant piece of work hasnt more reviews. it is well written and i love how you describe hermiones thoughts and how she feels. she is depressed and burnt out and you captured that so well, i know from experience how it feels, and i was really impressed.

simply stunnign work!
Tearrer chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Teehee, so cute. I loved the pumpkin juice part - I laughed aloud, seriously lol.

I almost want to know what happens next, but at the same time it's a perfect place to end, ya know?

Anyways - short(ish) and sweet :D. Good job!
sienna chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Aw love the pizza-tellephone- sweetheart part. Love when Dracos character takes on a sort of childlike lightness. "Look what I learner today!" Too cute and when hes comforting her - awes! _