Reviews for Where the Blame Falls
starfire25 chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
i felt so sorry for greg while reading this fic. i loved this fic.
635589793238 chapter 10 . 8/30/2010
aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, ending was kinda sad, but still very satisfying - great job, overall, well done :)
635589793238 chapter 9 . 8/30/2010
aargh i wanna know what happens!
635589793238 chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww pooor greg, i cant stand ecklie. and i gotta feeling somethin reaaaaaaally bads gonna happen sooon! good job, this story is really well written!
635589793238 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
i like this story, but unless ur pulling a double bluff of red herring or something - nolan is eeeeeeeeeeeevil...-_-
GregsMadHatter chapter 10 . 9/4/2007
Very good story...I could possibly see a sequel, in some ways. Like, Greg's cousin gets mad cuz Greg didn't try to help him get out of being arrested, and decides to take it out on him or something like that...but that's just my opinion. Anyway, good story...fantastic job.
charming-kayleigh chapter 10 . 9/4/2007
I think the ending is beautifully written. It seems like the end of a good novel. The story was good too. Lots of suspence and uncertain things. Very good. Thanks for writing. *~*kay
Katherine Greville-Blount chapter 8 . 9/4/2007
Continues to be very well written. But, if I might suggest, you should find one thing to call Greg and stick with it. You don't really need to say 'the duel-haired younger man' or the 'ex-DNA technician' when you could just say 'Greg' and make the writing flow a lot better. People don't register names when over-used. Like the word 'said'. Just don't notice it. But trying to find a new word for 'said' every time just sounds stilted. ...But otherwise an intruiging story. Greg always does get thrown in it, doesn't he? :)
dd chapter 9 . 9/4/2007
m mantap
JennMel chapter 8 . 4/6/2007
This is really good, although i so don't trust Nolan:)
ames 449 chapter 8 . 4/6/2007
Really well written as always, this was another good chapter. Cant wait to see what will happen next.
PisceanPal23 chapter 8 . 4/5/2007
How frustrating is that, poor Greggo! Will Greg get out of this mess, I guess I have to wait;) Good job!
PisceanPal23 chapter 7 . 3/30/2007
Oh, poor Greggo! I hope he doesn't get into more trouble, and I hope that the guy who stole the evidence is caught! Can't wait for an update, I'm hooked;)
GregsMadHatter chapter 7 . 3/30/2007
Ohh...they had better find that piece soon. Update whenever you can!
ames 449 chapter 6 . 3/28/2007
I absolutely love this story. Its Greg centric without the angst factor (something which I'm guilty of myself) which is refreshing to read. I love how you're focusing on the crime stuff as well which is what CSI is all about. Seriously good use of language. You write very well. It flows like a well oiled machine and is maturely written. You also have maintained a good understanding of the characters which some authors tend to lose. Cannot wait for more. I really hope your going to update soon.