Reviews for One Night at the Beach
s'blue chapter 3 . 8/26/2007
What a fabulous and intense story you have told! I think you handled their intimacy beautifully and I can completely feel happy with the outcome (no pun intended!) of their story together had Edward not returned. Jacob is just so warm...and muscular! Yum! Very descriptive and well written. I believe I was holding my breath most of the time. Thank you for writing this.

Somethingblue from the lex
Free Fallin Cutie680 chapter 3 . 8/22/2007
finally! ahahha how ironic. i love bella jacob stuff
Blacktangledheart92 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
WOW I loved the detail. Hope you will update with more.
Cayers17 chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
woah! Very Very desciptive! I like it... I hope you didnt already complete this... Update! :]
SkyCullen chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
great story...nice desire and tense between bella and jacob...update very soon and keeo writing
Edward-Twilighted chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
That was AWESOME! And so cute! Great work!
kenziekins418 chapter 3 . 6/29/2007
I love it. Awesome...Is it finished? Hope not! lol
inlovewithCARLISLE chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
update plzz!

soory its me again...i checked again if i cud review nd i cud! yay! well here it is: wow! i LOVED the last line! tht was a AWESOME story! is there gonna be more?
edwardcullenlover107 chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
omg is there going to be more?
XxRosalinexX chapter 3 . 6/13/2007
omfg wow
RedheadObsession chapter 3 . 6/3/2007
I really like this story can't wait for the next chapter!
sillybella chapter 3 . 6/2/2007
And Bella is ready to roll... well, she is older than Jake. Who wouldn't want to lead him down the primrose path? Ah, Jake...
sillybella chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
I really like the banter between Bella and Jacob in this part - playful, sexy, but still innocent enough for the characters we know.
CinJudes chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Probably one of the best adult/smutty fics I have read in the fandom. And I'm not even a Jacob/Bella shipper. But you made me have second thoughts about my feelings. Great job.
jasperhale's girl forever chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
so cute...i love jacob...
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »