Reviews for HDTH, Numeral Three: Chinks in the Armor
bountyhuntermjs chapter 11 . 11/19/2015
I've really enjoyed this series, you have made it easy to connect to all the characters. To often authors focus so much effort on one character that they sort of leave everyone else as static. There is one tiny little continuity error. In the first story Charlie is allergic to shellfish and in this last story he eats lobster. Thank you for writing.
Cutter12 chapter 11 . 9/22/2012
The story started with such a sad undercurrent to it, got silly in the middle, I'm sure Don and Charlie will end up laughing over getting caught TPing the guide's house years from now. And, the end was so life and love affirming it warmed my heart. Nice conclusion to this saga. :)
epalladino chapter 11 . 7/9/2009
Perfect epilogue to the other two stories. Thanks, Beth
Ephemera2 chapter 11 . 3/21/2007
This was a sweet and soothing story. I love the whumping story but, like the Eppes themselves, it felt so good to take a break and experience some bonding, healing and tenderness. Thanks for a lovely respite.
Tanager36 chapter 11 . 3/20/2007
I feel like I've just had a vacation! If Bandon is real, I have GOT to see it for myself.

You were very nice to the boys. I'm sure they appreciate it, though I still think you make Charlie throw up too much. :)

If they're feeling really good, maybe they'll share some of that tuna with your cats.
A Thing For Brothers chapter 11 . 3/19/2007
Yay! This was another awesome story. I like how it was a happy time, but more angst is still needed. You'll have to double up for the next story. Hint, hint. :-D Great story! I hope you can get your kitties back now!
jlm110108 chapter 11 . 3/19/2007
Aw, Fraidy, you don't have to make up lies about your cats being held hostage. We know you're just a lovable little kitten who couldn't hurt an Eppes to save your life.

Hmm. No, wait. You've already proved that kittens aren't always what they seem.

Anyway, I look forward to your next story!

Jo
Lush chapter 11 . 3/19/2007
A nice story with a lovely ending. I'm sure Charlie and Don will return your cats soon.
jas0643 chapter 11 . 3/19/2007
Great story and Charlie didn't get hurt in it, can't wait for your next one I am sure you will make up for not hurting Charlie in this one.
Serialgal chapter 11 . 3/19/2007
Aw, so sweet! A wonderful ending. You comfort just as well as you whump, and that's really saying something. That should be more than enough to release your kitties. (Wait - did that sound right?)
Serialgal chapter 9 . 3/19/2007
Chalk-boy! Mutant! Pfph!(sputtering laughter.)
Beth Pryor chapter 11 . 3/19/2007
Great ending! I hope the cats are safely returned.
Serialgal chapter 7 . 3/19/2007
Ah (sigh), Eppes bonding. And now you're making me wonder - does Charlie really like Debbie or does he just feel comfortable with her? I'm sure we'll find out...
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 11 . 3/19/2007
I liked this ending. You always show the best of these guys.(even if they are cat-nappers). I always get a good feeling reading your stories, once you get past the whumping. Once again, you gave us a great fic. Thanks.
dHALL chapter 11 . 3/19/2007
You posted too fast, I had to read them all at once!

Great story. I'm sure DOn and Charlie will give you your cats back now!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »