Reviews for Hope Dealers
Love this story!
jeeyxharrisson chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
i want to know what happens next!:) great story love it
Guest chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
Just wanted to say wow the whole story is great I loved it
aquaXtreme chapter 7 . 6/13/2009
The story of what happerned to Kurt was fantastic in a sad kind of tell you the truth Kurt's explanation of how it felt to lose someone close to you scared me a little yet it was just so your story is going perfectly perfect so update soon!
twiinklestar chapter 7 . 9/7/2007
): that was soo sad . poor angelina . poor kurt . update soon !
Anya-Paradox chapter 7 . 6/14/2007
Awe so sad about Kurt. Love your story, please update again soon, I need to know if Dee kept her promise!
Anya-Paradox chapter 6 . 6/4/2007
I really like this story. And I forgive you for long update time (If I didn't I would be a hypocrite, I am taking so long to update my CotT fics) and the short chappie.

But please update again soon! I don't want Delilah to be the next Angelina, Julius twould go crazy!
starfish saver chapter 5 . 5/2/2007
hey thanx for updating!

ow that was so sad! aaw good story though. am liking this HEAPS, keep it goin!

sarah xoxo
Anya-Paradox chapter 5 . 5/2/2007
Awee, That was so good! I can't wait for chapter six! Please don't let Delilah get hurt!

Please update son!
Anya-Paradox chapter 4 . 4/29/2007
You are the first DxJ fic i have read in a while and i have to say, that was Magnifico! I loved it, but please update, i want to know what happened!

YAY, I miss DxJ, there are definitely not enough fics on here.
starfish saver chapter 4 . 4/20/2007

yay it is getting very juicy now! really intrigued by the identity of this dude. keep the dxj angst up!

sarah xoxo chapter 4 . 4/16/2007
nice u shuld update soon
iscalda chapter 3 . 4/6/2007
oh my god I love D&J stories D can't believe there are so few..

such a pitty I can't seem to write something good.. well I'll just cheer for you and hope you make a great new chappy!

starfish saver chapter 3 . 4/3/2007
alritey. thanks for updating. im a little confused, hope you elaborate a bit on who this dude is! i think i'm liking where this fic's going, liking the kinda twisted storyline. keep it goin.

sarah xoxo
reallygood chapter 3 . 4/1/2007
u must continue the story!