Reviews for Fighters Story II: Love's Conquest
pretty chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
make another chapter!
cherryblossom123 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
finish the story it is awesome pleasseee i lovcve yoouu!
DeadlySilentAnimeLover chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Awesome story! I loved the prequel! The summary of this one has intrigued me... I really do hope you update, I know it's been a while though... But as you can see people are still waiting for you! Great story and great details through out the chapters! Well I hope to hear from you soon!
MidnightCherryBlossomCat chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
WOW THIS IS GREAT!

Can't wait to read what happens next!
NikkaHi chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I have no idea how all this will turn out, hope it will be good since the first was awesome :D but so far it seems good
UnleashTheEvilWithin chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
This is such a good story, i loved A fighter's story and now i cant wait until the next chapter of A Fighters Story 2.
SMili3POP chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Please Update A.S.A.P! I loved the prequel & now this story, and i want to know what happens! If you update soon i promise i'll review every chapter, & if you want even more then once so that it'll seem like you have more reviews lol! Just please please update soon! Im putting you on my favorites and im subscribing! :)
Hitomi Star chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Hi this is your dedicated reviwerer "Hitomi"! I finally decided tomake an account here so I can put you in my favourites and just get an email when you update instead of checking this page almost every day. I hope you update someday!
iiRoseStar.x3 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
OMG!

please..PLEASE..KEEP UPDATING! YU ARE THE MOST CREATIVE AUTHOR!

ARGH!

why cant i be like yu?

like, DUDE! U GOT..like.. AWESOME WRITING SKILLS!

lol

i've read the prequel to this..and its awesome..
LunaxXmoongoddessXx chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
the story's really awesome, and i mean it really is. I hope it has a happy ending to it. _ anyways i can't wait for an update
Xyour-diamondX chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I like it so far! -

Please update when you can.
whitedeathangel03 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
:D love this and the first one! (a fighters story) please update sometime! and happy early b-day!
melody-berry2 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
that was an awesome start
DragonBreath102 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
ok you need to update PLEASE i'm begging you!
NekoSparky chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Awesome start to the sequel, update soon.