Reviews for Never Stop Moving
RavenWeavesTales chapter 23 . 7/17/2012
Wow! Great story! Loved how this wasn't just the typical gen. action story;really enjoyed seeing Teyla taking a greater role instead of just being part of the team. I liked how you set up her desire to learn more about Rodney's line of work in the early part of the story. I always figured Teyla had a keen mind but the writers never developed that idea (while overdeveloping other ideas that killed the show). *iz a proud whumper* The team's whump was awesome,both phyiscal and emotional. *snickers* The image of Biro and Ronon studying was hysterical and Rodney asking Teyla to help him study a new device was sweet. Great job on a fic well done. Cheers! }:O

Raven
lovesickdinosaurs chapter 23 . 10/20/2010
Thankyou so much for writing this! I really enjoyed it. You write so well, the characterizations are perfect, I can imagine them saying those things in my head. I was actually even shaking at some points in the story from excitement, I needed to read more. Really great job! Keep writing, please! I'll be going to read more of your stories! :-)
Whirlwind421 chapter 23 . 8/31/2010
That's awesome! Brilliant! I love how Rodney came and asked Teyla to come and study the device with him in the end and I also love how Ronon is studying stuff too now. I actually quite liked this Teyla centered fic. I wish this issue had actually been addressed in the show. Awesome story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 16 . 8/31/2010
Awesome fic! I love it! I love how Teyla is one of Rodney's scientists! This is such a cool story! The characterization is awesome. I find it funny she wants to be Rodney!
SGAavidreader chapter 13 . 7/8/2010
I love this story, but so far I have enjoyed this chapter the most. Rodney's nose comment took me completely by surprise and the ensuing conversation was fantastic. I am so glad I happened on this story. I know it was written 3 years ago, but I am new to this site and have found many of the authors spot on with characterization. I feel like I have new episodes to enjoy even without the series. Actually, I've enjoyed your story much more than some of the published Stargate Atlantis books. I look forward to reading more of your stories (and finishing the current one)!
astridv chapter 23 . 7/9/2009
That was fantastic! So fast-paced that near the end when the Kaveer approached the jumper my heart was racing, I'm not kidding. 'Never Stop Moving' describes it well :).

I loved Teyla's development of learning new skills, and it felt perfectly in character for her. I particularly liked her realization that in the field she wouldn't have to be Zelenka, she'd have to be Rodney... no time for painstaking, by-the-book diagnostics. Great character stuff, too... Rodney treating her like a minion, and being hurt that she went to Zelenka, and Teyla *reacting* like one of his minions, and being bemused by her own reaction. Wonderful team interaction all around.

Will rec ASAP. I hope you'll continue to write in this fandom; your stories always bring me joy.
tvaholicsquidney chapter 23 . 4/11/2009
this story is a great story one of the best SGA stories i have read
jammies2000 chapter 23 . 3/25/2008
This was a great story. I really liked this one. Well actually I like most of the SGA stories you have posted here. The way you have the team helping each other and looking out for the members is great. You really expand on the characters and stuff its great. I really liked this one where Teyla decided to expand her learning so she could help the team more and then at the end Ronan also decided to do the same only in a different field. That is wonderful and them both knowing more will only help. thx for posting your wonderful stories and I hope to read more.
Space1Traveler chapter 23 . 3/9/2008
That was good. The whumpping was very heavy duty and Teyla's POV was very cool. Can only say nice things about this. Thanks.
MiaRose 156 chapter 23 . 2/15/2008
Great story
MarbleGlove chapter 23 . 11/10/2007
This was fabulous. I really liked the look into Teyla's character showing her motivations and developments in a way that I haven't seen before but greatly appreciate. You also showed the team dynamics (which was what had originally attracted me to this fandom) wonderfully. This was just a really good story and a very enjoyable one.

Although I think my favorite scene, the one that made me laugh out loud, was when Zelenka is looking at McKay and calling him a "petty, petty man" and can't wait for him to wake up so that he can tease him.

I'm now off to see what else you've written. Thanks for posting. mg
Nancy chapter 16 . 7/6/2007
I started working with a new department-headed by a woman who loves spreadsheets and rule books more than life itself-in the tech company I work for today, and ALL DAY I kept laughing because I couldn't get the line "It's like you went to the boot camp school of project management." out of my head! Do you know how embarassing that is?
Neuro chapter 23 . 7/5/2007
That was by far my favorite one of your stories. And Soylent Green was a good movie!
shywalk chapter 23 . 7/4/2007
Wow..wonderful story. Total whirlwind ride. Thank you
flah7 chapter 23 . 6/10/2007
Wikipedia frightens me.

That was an awesome story. What a ride. Enjoyed it immensley. So much fun to read.

I love how you portray the characters, the details, their little nuiances (sp?). The story lines are fantastic, the action is non-stop and well action packed.

Your stories are fun, intense, tense, frightening and full of little odds and ends.

So much fun to read. thanks for a great story.