Reviews for What could have been
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
I loved it please update more
HikariKurayami88 chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
Interesting idea, but how did Harry end up a magical creature? And what is he? Please continue this.
Shannon the Original chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
This is good! update soon
My Solitude chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
Wow. It's kind of sad that Harry doesn't know that Voldemort likes him whether he has his powers or not. I wonder if he will clarify that to Harry (or should I say Valn?).
Evci chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
Your right it didnt take 9 months to update it took more then 3 years ! Please, please update this soon, its a very good story !
olciak123 chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
Such a shame that there is no update till today :(

Charming story, well balanced dialogues and descriptions, nice idea It'd be great to read more chapters
Die in a hole with Penguins chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
You should come back to this chapter and edit it so you don't have massive walls of text. It's difficult to read when there are so little breaks, if you cut them into more paragraphs that would make it easier to read. I noticed you did that in the next chapters but I couldn't read them since I couldn't get past this chapter.
Sanity and Katlin chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
No... instead it takes over 3 years... I would hope that you are planing to continue, this is a rather cute story
inuyashaxkagome321 chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
This is very good. I wish you'd update it, but I know how hard it is sometimes to continue a story...I have at least 1 on hiatus for now and I'll probably never update it!
brightsun89 chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
I really like this story, please tell me that you are going to finish it! I love your Harry and your character Edward, how old is Harry and is he going to Hogwarts? please update soon! :)
Ryuusui chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
good so far but you take way too long to update- it's been over 3 months- time to update please :)
TanyaPotter chapter 4 . 10/13/2008
not 9 months, huh?/Lol good fic. hope you update.
Shadow12300 chapter 4 . 6/28/2008
please update soon thanx loads yay
Kynnetic chapter 4 . 5/19/2008
Your story is one of the best I have found recently on FF . net and I truly look forward to future updates. I would like to know how far Valn's and Edwards relationship with each other goes from here.

I have only found a very few select stories that deal with anything resembling your storyline of having Harry basically adopted and raised by Voldemort without turning out to be a mini-Voldemort. I enjoy these sorts of stories immensely.

I'm interested in learning more about this mysterious species Valn is as well.

Looking forward to future updates,

Kynn.