Reviews for An Angels Voice
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
i like this please update when you get the chance to please.
inadey chapter 4 . 9/22/2008
very interesting i didnt think it would play out like that it was nothing like i thought it would be but that is a good thing i like when writers do that it keeps you guessing.,
heavenlyhuntress chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
AGH HINATA IS SUCH A LUCKY GI-I-IRL!

lol

Good writing style, a few spell errors but not as bad as mine, lol :)

I wonder who hina's gonna be paired with at the end? muahuahuh
Kichou chapter 4 . 10/24/2007
I would think it would be funny that Kiba spends his entire night sniffing Hinata out when eventually Neji would just walk to him and say, "Why don't we check his house to see if Hinata is there?" That would be great. Nice chapter. Update please.
Kabooza chapter 4 . 8/26/2007
hahaha!

total madness!

so much OCCness!

hahaha

i loved it!

update ASAP!
Mushie chapter 4 . 8/23/2007
Wo Hannah thats great LOVE the pink aprons. It's fab hun! So Itachi's still child-like thats so sweet! Brilliant keep it up please update again soon. Well done!
Sisters of Disconsolation chapter 4 . 8/20/2007
LMFAO!

GAARA'S COOKIE FETISH IS THE MOST FUNNIEST THING EVER!

*rolls on the floor in tears*
risingfallback chapter 3 . 8/17/2007
yeah good chapter
soulcollector chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
You should get a beta and Naruto fan to help you out. The spelling is killing me. If not a beta, at least apply spell check. If you don't have it, try proofreading.

And do you know Hinata and Temari both called Neji and Kankuro "older sister"? Older brother is nii-san or aniki and younger brother is otouto. To write a good story, get your facts straight.
Name's just a word chapter 3 . 7/19/2007
I vote for SasuHina! Anyway, UPDATE!
Kichou chapter 3 . 7/1/2007
Nice chapter. I hope we see more Itachi in here. Update please.
Ishasuki Mitochi chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
Yay! Another spiffy chapter! (hehe, SPIFFY...)

I like it! BTW, it's not an Uchiha thing. Lok at Sasuke's mom! She's anything but intimidating! :)

But yes, Itachi is intimidating. I think your doing great! Thank you for writing!
TripleBaconBurger chapter 3 . 6/18/2007
OH I can't wait for the next chapter hehe! Awesome,. loved the story! Update soon
Mushie chapter 3 . 6/18/2007
Hey Love the chapter. Wow Hinata has to dance now that I would like to see! Keep up thee good work and please write again soon. As per-usual I am going to say that Gaara should end up with Hinata. Brilliant up-date. Love Mushie.
lya chapter 3 . 6/16/2007