Reviews for Splitting Heirs
shugokage chapter 7 . 5/29/2014
Great job on this interesting story even though it is incomplete!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
Dude, i totally miss you!
Nysk chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
Damn shame you have not added more.
taxzombie chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
Truly a fun tale, I do hope that it is continued some day.
Midoriryu chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
I was re-reading this and I noticed something that I hadn't before. Is Tsunami aware of the virus that had been brought to her tree form, and planning to use it to her advantage in some way? If so it took me several times reading it through to notice the possibility.

I read your profile update from 5/12, and I'm sorry to read that so many people seem to be being asses to you. They seem to forget that you're providing these stories for free, and I for one am very grateful to whatever time you can spare us freeloaders! :D So whenever you do get a message from such an idiot, toss their messages in the circular file as they deserve.

Thank you for your time, and may things go well in your life.
Shannon Dee chapter 7 . 2/12/2012
May hordes of mutant gophers plague you if you do not finish this wonderful story.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
BionicLegs chapter 7 . 4/4/2011
Really hoping this story eventually gets updated. Love your work, and this one is probably my very favorite. Keep up the awesome work.
Ancalador chapter 7 . 12/15/2010
A very well done crossover with an enticing storyline. Very disappointed that it is apparently dead and I hope that you will eventually complete it.
cabrera1234 chapter 7 . 5/21/2010
it been five years please update this story!
Bobboky chapter 6 . 3/24/2010
Your stories are probably the ones that I look forward to more than anything else I read... and I read a lot.
Seto-fan1 chapter 7 . 3/24/2010
Please include more Seto please!

PS - Please update!
god of stuff chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
I have greatly enjoyed the story so far. I hope that you will update it sometime soon as it seems to be just getting into the thick of things.
padawan85 chapter 7 . 8/11/2009
yo, glad to hear about you again, I really like this story so hope you can get back to it soon, keep up the good work!
Ten-Ohki chapter 7 . 4/7/2009