Reviews for Apostate's Ruse
Bloody Lord chapter 10 . 5/17/2014
I love this story! This is wonderful! You have to write further because I'd love to read more and I can't wait next chapter!:D If you don't finish this story I probably "die" because if you don't finish this, then I wouldn't know how it's going to end! This is one of the best stories that I have read :)
QueenOfTheDunedain chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
well done. i like it.
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 10 . 3/6/2013
love it
alexiana75 chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
Auch! At least, he was able to go find help. Will he?
alexiana75 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Well, strange beginning! What is wrong with Elrond? And will be the twins in the story?
tankbbg chapter 10 . 3/20/2012
Goodness this story is simply fantastic. I love it. I was so distraught by "Elrond's" treatment of Estel early on but I knew something was off! Now I am sad since I have come to the end of the updates!

Should you find the time and inspiration, please update your story!
Emily chapter 8 . 1/20/2010
“Do you not remember the Grey Pilgrim when he visited us only six years ago, with the dwarves?”

Elrond forgot Bilbo! I'm ticked. : )
Emily chapter 7 . 1/20/2010
Many meetings, LotR! : )

Yup. I knew it.

Dang.

: (
Emily chapter 6 . 1/20/2010
Of course he didn't. The story is, what, ten chapters long? It would be too much to hope that Haldir and Aragorn made it to Lothlorien without incident. : (

Well, now that I know the fake Elrond is, indeed, an impostor, I'm no longer going into shock. I feel bruised, though. : /
Emily chapter 4 . 1/20/2010
GAH! You or Elrond, you or Elrond? You're driving me insane. I suppose the only good thing about this story is it's already done so I don't have to wait for updates.

Next chapter, drat it all!
Destined Darkness chapter 10 . 10/8/2009
Wow i finally got round to reading it, i cant wait for next chappy seriously though u need to get on to it else it's just gonna eat u alive, maybe Haldir didnt get eaten but u might (not from me, but from the plot bunnies and such)I loved this story and am litterally fallen asleep because i just could stop reading, my parents will mpst likely scold me for being iresponsible but hey it's the holidays so why should they care? well cant wait for more

Hannon

Hugs

Signed: Falling asleep on keyboard

Gracey, Rache, . . ( . .)
Little House in the Woods chapter 10 . 7/14/2009
I spent alot of time today reading this story and I've got to say that I am really loving it.

I'm enjoying your portrayal of the characters, particularly Estel, and the action scenes that you have in this story are pretty good.

The way that you build up suspense, slip in and out of the characters' thoughts and make the action seem really real makes for a fun and thought-provoking story. My favorite kinds of action scenes are ones that both provide insights about the characters and have some action going on and you have captured that well here.

Your use of dialogue is another thing that stands out to me about this story. I like how natural the conversations feel and how you can just fel the emotion in the characters through their talks.

Fics like this make me glad I'm reading stories in the LOTR fandom.
asdfjkl chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
i've definitely enjoyed reading this story! poor estel. though i guess i should really say, poor elrond.

so keep writing this story. 'cause i really want to know what happens next!
Minerva Organa chapter 10 . 2/24/2009
I am enjoying this story immensely! Your characterization of Estel as a 16-year-old is spot on, he actually reminds me a lot of my own teenage brother D. You can see him starting to mature, but he's still got that requisite impulsiveness/stubbornness. The mystery is very well done, and I'm quite curious to see how it all turns out!
Minerva Organa chapter 6 . 2/20/2009
I was going to wait until I had caught up with this story to review it as a whole, but this chapter was too amazing. I *love* your depiction of Haldir, and the bit of banter that lightens poor Estel's situation. I'm excited to keep reading! :-)