Reviews for Guarded
NovemberSGA chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
oh this was creepy! Very good! Well written with good descriptions. I could picture it and almost feel the chill.

Nice!
Winchester494 chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Oh come on you can't end it like that do another chapter please what was that thing why was Dean out there where was Sam and is Dean going to be ok please do another chapter
Antigone11 chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
I love your premise. I should have paid more attention to the title! The idea of something that actually wanted to keep Dean awake and alive knowing that using his fear and anger was the only way to do it is very original - and kind of disturbing too. I'd guess it was John, except I'm one of those who believes he's stuck down in Hell because of his deal with the demon. So, who could it be? Will we ever know? An epilogue, perhaps?
OXBastetXO chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Creepy and spooky and wonderful! Poor Dean!

Wonderful as usual!
Lady FoxFire chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Oh that was GOOD!
Gumnut chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Oh, wow. I love the ending. How everything is turned on its head and you're left wondering if there was really something out there and whether it was malevolent or nuturing.

You had some great descriptions in that and it drew me in.

Of course, I love the fact Dean was in need of help and that Sam saved the day. I'm such a sucker for h/c :D

Thanks for writing. I really enjoyed reading.

Nutty

(in search of food)
Kei chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Engrosing and delightfully eerie. The question remains whether the "shadow" was friend or foe...and whether it mattered, Well done!
AJ Wesley chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Kam! What a great story! I really love the way you built the tension. Dean's thoughts from when he was little were just beautiful. I was reading really fast because I got so into it. Dean was spot on. I love how he taunts the thing. Plain stubborn is right. But I love the way you ended it. Great job! Thanks for sharing!...AJ
Robijean chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
I really enjoyed this story - still not sure if the thing was being helpful or not - it did keep Dean alive and didn't take Sam when it good. Interesting and it left me with questions, I like that. Also really liked the picture of that day in the life of the Winchester Family before tragedy struck and the line about not quite ever forgiving his dad for the lie the night before his mom died. I intend to put your name on my alert list so I can read your stories when you post them.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2