Reviews for The Dream In My Reality
LordHatredX chapter 30 . 4/7/2014
amazing job on story wish was bit more for final ending

! ! ! .
The Lonely Fox chapter 30 . 2/1/2010
Great Story, bastard finally got what was comin to him. I look forward to reading your other works
azurex chapter 30 . 6/2/2009
*SQUEAL* I REALLY LOVE YOUR STORY! XD
ash96rocks chapter 30 . 5/3/2009
Wo! Awesome story! Loved the ending! FFX 4 ever! XD
thepinkmartini chapter 6 . 12/21/2008
WTH Yuna's stupid.
Jessica chapter 30 . 6/4/2008
that story was so intersting! best...I HATE SEYMOUR! HE DESERVED TO DIE! YAY!
TidusandYuna09 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
very good story, you really kept me guessing between chapters. i liked the way you shifted the focus every now and again to keep the reader guessing. the story also really flowed very well great job!
razorstar90 chapter 30 . 4/26/2008
well my friend this story has been alrite liked it a lot i gotta say i was iffy on the ending but its all good in the end good story bro
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 30 . 4/26/2008
Not sure how I like this ending...it seems a little cliche for some reason.
xkoolxmonkyx chapter 30 . 4/25/2008
that was GREAT! im glad paine shot him. i kno that may sound evil but he deserved it. and im glad yuna decided to stay with tidus :) awesome ending to an awesome story :)

GOOD JOB!
digitalgirl89 chapter 30 . 4/25/2008
luved the chapter. omg the ending was so cute. so sad to see it end but glad seymour is dead. keep up the work and plz update soon
AnHeiressofaSOLDIER chapter 30 . 4/25/2008
Aw, it's over:( I'm gonna miss it. I'd just like to say you did a perfect job on this story and I can't wait to read more. By the way, I liked the simple ending _
The Black Widow1 chapter 30 . 4/25/2008
That was a fantastic ending, I absolutly loved it, may Seymour rest in pieces, I too posted a final chapter, and I'm already WELL into writing the sequel, nearly finished it in fact.
AnHeiressofaSOLDIER chapter 29 . 4/23/2008
That was so great! Can't wait for the next chappie. I wonder when Yuna and Paine will become good friends like YRP. lol.
digitalgirl89 chapter 29 . 4/23/2008
luved the chapter. why would he want yuna to say that wtf humiliation? oo yes paine is there. keep up the work and plz update sppm