Reviews for The Dream In My Reality
ksu1 chapter 29 . 12/29/2016
One more: I would have been a little happier than I am if you let Tidus to kick Seymour's ass a little more than he did, and with more damage for that freak. Just for the sake of his awesomeness :)
ksu1 chapter 30 . 12/29/2016
A freaking great story! Wow! Woow! :)) I was so into it all the time, I barely slept this night because I couldn't stop reading it :) I was giggling like a silly schoolgirl when it came to Tidus and his first appearance in the story, lol! Such a bad-ass. And Yuna is so delicate... What a couple!
The tension between these two is so well drawn, like on the Moonflaw it was just a kiss that was going to happen, and still you managed to wind it up to the extent that it seemed to me that it will end up with something more interesting.
Seymour is total freak, but how did he manage to escape the jail every time? Are they so irresponsible over there? Or is he a Houdini of some sort?
Also, I've noticed they never lock the entrance doors there, am I right? :) Like, Never! And Tidus, being the best in Spira as he was, he still made the same mistake at least twice: he didn't keep his eyes on Seymour when the latter was aimed at by him. I understand that the story would finish quicker if Tidus did this job perfectly. However... The same mistake, Tidus!
Oh, and the last. On the Moonflow, it was mentioned that Yuna never kissed a man, and Tidus sensed it. However, later it was revealed that she was kissed by someone already (won't mention him). Was it an editorial mistake, or is it me who's clueless?

I so loved it, it's on the first range of my favorite Tidus/Yuna stories.
LordHatredX chapter 30 . 4/7/2014
amazing job on story wish was bit more for final ending

! ! ! .
The Lonely Fox chapter 30 . 2/1/2010
Great Story, bastard finally got what was comin to him. I look forward to reading your other works
azurex chapter 30 . 6/2/2009
*SQUEAL* I REALLY LOVE YOUR STORY! XD
ash96rocks chapter 30 . 5/3/2009
Wo! Awesome story! Loved the ending! FFX 4 ever! XD
thepinkmartini chapter 6 . 12/21/2008
WTH Yuna's stupid.
Jessica chapter 30 . 6/4/2008
that story was so intersting! best...I HATE SEYMOUR! HE DESERVED TO DIE! YAY!
TidusandYuna09 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
very good story, you really kept me guessing between chapters. i liked the way you shifted the focus every now and again to keep the reader guessing. the story also really flowed very well great job!
razorstar90 chapter 30 . 4/26/2008
well my friend this story has been alrite liked it a lot i gotta say i was iffy on the ending but its all good in the end good story bro
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 30 . 4/26/2008
Not sure how I like this ending...it seems a little cliche for some reason.
xkoolxmonkyx chapter 30 . 4/25/2008
that was GREAT! im glad paine shot him. i kno that may sound evil but he deserved it. and im glad yuna decided to stay with tidus :) awesome ending to an awesome story :)

GOOD JOB!
digitalgirl89 chapter 30 . 4/25/2008
luved the chapter. omg the ending was so cute. so sad to see it end but glad seymour is dead. keep up the work and plz update soon
AnHeiressofaSOLDIER chapter 30 . 4/25/2008
Aw, it's over:( I'm gonna miss it. I'd just like to say you did a perfect job on this story and I can't wait to read more. By the way, I liked the simple ending _
The Black Widow1 chapter 30 . 4/25/2008
That was a fantastic ending, I absolutly loved it, may Seymour rest in pieces, I too posted a final chapter, and I'm already WELL into writing the sequel, nearly finished it in fact.